New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

New member & 2 questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Default New member & 2 questions

Hello everybody,
Last week the Mercedes dealer delivered me my new GL320 CDI: decent package of options in a iridum silver exterior, really nice. Unfortunately I could only drIve it from the dealer house to my garage as the day after I was flying back to Europe for one week: a brand new car at home and I was sitting in an office 5K milles away not being able to touch it,would you believe it?Anyway, just arrived from Germany and tomorrow I will start to enjoy it, going back to the dealer to pick up the plates.

I wonder if somebody could help me with the following questions:
-When I picked up the car last week the dealer offered me what they call a Benz Clear Mask that consists on addtionalpaint protection (around $1.000). Does anybody have any experience or pov on this option? Apparently in Oregon where, when snowing, roads are often covered with gravel so this is a recommendable option.
-Bluetooth. As probably you all know, if I want to install the original Mercedes option it will cost me about $400 dollars. Is there any alternative or do you think that it's not worth to look for outside, better pay and go on..?

look forward to participate regularly in this forum.

E