New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

Master Tech here to assist

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Default 91 300E tumbler ***.

i bought a new tumbler & houseing for this car & when i put the tumbler in & turned it ,it locked up .i can get the tumbler out but can not get key out.what up with this????tumbler wont return.

Last edited by noble1; 04-16-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:11 PM
Default Looking for some help.

Originally Posted by IanRoodt
I just signed up... for two reasons.

1. If there are any questions that I can help with on here it will help both you with what ever problem with your car, and me stay sharp with work.

2. To make new contacts in the Mercedes world.

I have a 1999 c280 and the battery goes dead in about 3 days when it isn't started. I have pulled every fuse and checked the short at the battery terminal and I cannot isolate it. I have checked every fuse but don't know any other way to isolate it. Can u help me?

Old 04-22-2013, 06:15 PM

Hi I have bought a ml270. I've had a new injector fitted but since then when driving along the car is making a ticking noise and gets louder as you drive. Can anyone help?

Old 04-23-2013, 07:41 AM

Po 410 code what does this mean 99 e430 sport

Old 04-24-2013, 04:06 AM
Default Ticking noise on my ML270

Hi Master Tech,
I have a Mercedes ML270 CDi. I have had for a couple of months, and in this time I have had to replace the transmission kit for the gearbox as the gears got stuck and most recently the vehicle was missing alot so the garage said that injector no.2 was not firing properly along with no.1 glow plug. After spending £400 that problem has now gone away, but since then when cold start there is no noise, but as the vehicle gets warmer and you put it in D and drive off there is a clicking or a ticking noise which gets louder but after 30mph goes quite again. I have been reading up on the forums and I am getting different views as to what the problem might be. Can you please advise as to what might be the issue? I love the vehicle and for a 2001 it is in showroom condition, I just want the noise to stop.
Regards

Mans1

Old 04-25-2013, 12:16 PM
Default 2004 ml350 car radio replacement

Hi I'm new at this forum. I want to replace my car radio with a new one with blue tooth, gps, ipod car radio, and I already have located on the Internet one that I like. Do you know where I can find instructions on how to remove the old radio. And is there anything I should know for the new radio to be compatible with the ml305 system?

Old 04-25-2013, 07:27 PM
Default Answer

Originally Posted by jugalde
Hi I'm new at this forum. I want to replace my car radio with a new one with blue tooth, gps, ipod car radio, and I already have located on the Internet one that I like. Do you know where I can find instructions on how to remove the old radio. And is there anything I should know for the new radio to be compatible with the ml305 system?
Hmm.

Check your VIN# with the local MB dealer to verify the radio is not part of the security system.
It would be distressing to have the vehicle engine disabled for a radio.

whunter@pelicanparts.com

Old 04-26-2013, 11:59 AM

hi all i have a 1988 300 e mercedes iv done some work on it and its still not runing right i have done a full tune up amung outher things so when i go to start it it dont want to start shut it off and try it again and again and it will start it idles high and bogs down when i step on the gas hard like it wants to stal out

Old 08-03-2013, 02:51 PM

I have a 93 300e, my blower motor was acting up so I took it out. I tested it and it would run intermitently. I also tested the connectors and they were fine at 12.4 volts. I got a replacement blower motor, installed it and it did not work. I tested the connectors again and now they only read at 0.1 volt. I tested the red connector againts chassis ground and it reads fine at 12.4 volts so I am thinking that somehow, somewhere the blue connector has become unplugged or something. The blower motor fuse is fine. Any idea what could be wrong? Thank you.

Old 08-19-2013, 10:24 PM
sad

I have 2000 ML 320 its left rear wheel is locked-up. Any suggestion how to free up. Is it bad yaw sensor, speed sensor or something else.

Quick Reply: Master Tech here to assist