Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

saying my good bye's

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Default RE: saying my good bye's

MB/Techman

Just a suggestion about the internet,.....I am not sure if this will work for yourself....... How about getting a laptop and setup a wireless network at your home. Just park outside there you go.... or better off
you can go to Starbucks or some Mcdonald no for WiFi connection................

Old 07-30-2005, 07:05 PM

Sneaking around behind her back will only make things worse.

Old 07-31-2005, 02:21 PM

thats not it ,,,i cant get anything done .....last day.....see u ll around at times

Old 07-31-2005, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Good Luck. Maybe you should share this thread with your wife so she can see how much you care

Old 08-04-2005, 04:40 AM

ORIGINAL: BikerDrew

MB/Techman

I've been lurking around this thread for a while and here goes.

Everyone needs some form of entertainment, for some of us it's these forums, Sunday Football games, golf on TV, etc., for others it's addictive behaviors or worse. All forms of entertainment CAN become a problem. YOU know if playing on the computer is. Try to sit back and take an objective look at your behavior. Log your time on line. Examine what others see in you. You may find it educational and it will give you power. Power? Yes, because having your wife's perspective and understanding of this issue allows you to have the upper hand on a solution without just giving in.

My experiences have taught me that we have to balance our own play time with the needs or desires of our loved ones. Perhaps you wife is feeling like she is competing with the internet for attention and feels hurt, even if she won't admit that to you. I know you have done this before but...You may try finding another activity you both can do so she feels more included in your life. Then she will be happy to let you play more on your own. What have you got to lose? This has gone a long way for me.

All people really want is to be loved and paid attention to...and buy sh%t to play with.[sm=bling.gif]

If you let someone else dictate their terms to you, you will pull away making the relationship worse. We are all like that. Let her know you understand that! ASK her what the real issue is. Please let me know if I am close.

Good luck! Drew

PS: It is possible though that your relationship is not worth saving. This process will tell you that also.
Damn Drew..... Now this is some good stuff !

VERY well spoken.

It sounds like this isn't MB/Techman's case but hey.... Still VERY well spoken.

MB/Techman Take Care..... damn nice to meet you on here and good luck with all of your future endeavors!

Cheers

Old 08-05-2005, 04:27 AM

Hey. I am a member of this forum for few months and how-come I missed this thread?
anyway. Quitting Internet?
How about quitting the sex? And I am not talking about sex quitting on you !
C280 wizard needs a new wife? Make a search under "Russian brides"
Those ladies from Ukraine will go long way, to make a decent living. Doctor wife is harder to get, but who knows? Just don't go more, than 20 years younger bride.

Old 08-05-2005, 05:00 AM
Super Moderator

allan needs a new wife who is a nurse as well.

Old 08-07-2005, 07:08 AM

I often think of how nice it would be to be married to a Massage Therapist LOL

Old 08-07-2005, 02:44 PM

Are you talking about one of those 240 lb female, or homosexual male?

Old 08-07-2005, 02:50 PM

And you're asking this question because you are a homosexual male looking to get married to Cruzin?

Quick Reply: saying my good bye's