Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

saying my good bye's

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 01:39 PM
Default saying my good bye's

well getting rid off internet ..just thought i would let you know ..1 more week ...going to miss you'll

Old 07-25-2005, 03:51 PM
Default RE: saying my good bye's

Interesting, as your the third party I know that is getting ride of internet, one for cost, one for "its a pain in the ****" might I asked your reason?

Old 07-25-2005, 04:25 PM

ORIGINAL: C280 wizard

Interesting, as your the third party I know that is getting ride of internet, one for cost, one for "its a pain in the ****" might I asked your reason?
it takes me away from my work i got to do ....like right now 3 cars outside ..but were am i at ....?????? here....u see,,,only had internet for 2 years almost ..and me and my wife fight over it all the time ..you know ..what you looking at ,,who you talking to ..and about what ??,,,are you coming to eat..????[:@]all the reasons to get rid of it ....i lived before thee inter net i will live after it...

Old 07-25-2005, 06:47 PM

In a way I envy you, as I have a technical type job and also am partial handicapped due to a back operation 4 years ago, so the internet is a great tool in my case. Good luck and have a great life!

Old 07-25-2005, 07:01 PM

ok ..you too. ill drop a line if iam at a computer...one more week

Old 07-25-2005, 10:57 PM
pbk

sorry to here that. I for one, will miss you, you are a very interesting dude. If you get the erge in the future, pop down to your local library. I understand they have computers you can use on the internet, or a coffeeshop with the setup. Anyway LOTS OF LUCK.

Old 07-25-2005, 11:33 PM

If there is a Starbuck's near some of them have computer Kiosk. Also, if you have a laptop, as it is easier to take with you, and a WIFI you can usually pick up a signal around most cities and big towns these days. Nothing illegal about this either, as long as you don't hack into someone's else signal. This was decided by a judicial court a few weeks back.

Old 07-26-2005, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator

well, i did get out of it for a week now.

last week got a typhoon here and left me with 13 mercedes-benz engine to slaughter! those stupid drivers thought the car was amphibian... it was not.

all control units inside needs to replace too and the insurance company is in tears now... and so do i.

Old 07-26-2005, 10:19 AM

ORIGINAL: sleepwalker

well, i did get out of it for a week now.

last week got a typhoon here and left me with 13 mercedes-benz engine to slaughter! those stupid drivers thought the car was amphibian... it was not.

all control units inside needs to replace too and the insurance company is in tears now... and so do i.
haha! a duck!

Old 07-26-2005, 10:48 AM
Default RE: Sleepwalker

My son visited China for 10 days last December, he commented they are very tenacious people. My son is a 2 degree black belt in Kung fu and a instructor, the chinese word I believe sounds like seefoo, don't know the correct spelling. He stayed with Shaolin monks to learn more of the spiritual side of the art, Good luck Sleepwalker, you got your work cut out for you.

Quick Reply: saying my good bye's