Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

saying my good bye's

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 11:48 AM
Default RE: saying my good bye's

I hate to see you go. I was just starting to get used to you.

J/K - take care, man.

BTW - Are you sure it's the Internet? How happy is your wife going to be when you start spending your spare time in the local bars rating the babes on a scale of 1 to 10 instead of being at home on the Internet? It keeps you off the streets. That's how I talked my wife into buying me a PC, home theater, pool table, pinball machine, home gym equipment, etc, etc.

Old 07-26-2005, 11:50 AM

Means nothing. I spent the last 30 plus years dedicated to my wife and family and my wife told me 3 weeks ago she is divorcing me. "She doesn't love me anymore."

Old 07-26-2005, 12:01 PM

Yeah, but not because you were on the Internet. It's because you're a ... a

... never mind.

Old 07-26-2005, 02:42 PM

Well can you get a more down and sad post :-(
Woman have too many choices in this day and age, and watchin all those bull**** dramas on tv make them all think that wow my life can be more exciting like that and ****, trying to live in someone elses portrail of the world....... no fukn dedication.
It also comes from woman having to many equal rights..... i hate saying **** like this which will bring on a big argument.... but with equal power comes bigger fights......
Now what does everybody else have to say?
that was my 2c...... probebly bout to get riped to shreds

oh yea and c ya later MB/Techman,
u prolly wodnt have noticed me but i have been watching these forums for a while and read alot of stuff u have written and u know your stuff....... good luck wit the wife 2

Old 07-26-2005, 03:13 PM

It's not nearly that complicated. You either trust each other or you don't.

Old 07-26-2005, 05:12 PM

Lugnut your correct alos, I trusted this womem with my life for thrity years, she had everything she every wanted, but stuff happens. It's too bad she did this in the middle of a medical problem I'm having and was pretty sick. But I've been told she planned it that way. But she is not at smart as she thinks she is, as I am one step in front of her. I just have to call a lawyer I put on retainer and he has the notice of divorce all written and ready to go. As I said she is working with some women who are making a fool of her behind her back and she doesn't get it at all.
TO C280, don't you know the grass is always greener over the hill?
Thanks to all.

Old 07-26-2005, 05:20 PM

Both fair coments-
With trust comes voulnerability
And u dont need to worry about the grass for me i dont have any worrys just like saying to much :-(
and i think the fact that the "grass is always greener" may be how u got to were u are :-?

Old 07-26-2005, 06:46 PM

Probably correct, but in this case, the grass is greener. Part of the problem is 4 years ago I had a cynovial cyst/tumor removed from my spinal cord. It was benign, but left me partial handicapped and in chronic pain. My back has gone south, I seen at least 1/2 surgeons, one in NYC charged $1K for a visit, all have told me my back cannot be fixed and I am going to have to live with it. I go to Pain Management, Physical Therapy, tried every treatment there is known to medical science, I have insurance, but out of pocket, between air fares, hotels, etc I dropped around $10K on finding a cure. There is known. eventually I will be in a wheel chair. I use one now when we went shopping, as I can walk about 50Ft without extremely bad pain and have to sit down. She told me I am holding her prisoner? I'm the prisoner, I asked very little, occassionally I need a ride to the Pain Center etc when my back is really bad, I still work, mostly out of my home on the computer, still make 6 figures a year. She has a day job, even thou she doesn't really need to work full time. I'm not much of a complainer, but last month I got a really bad drug allergic reaction and I needed someone to stay home with me, she just walked out. two days later she gets into a accident with the new car I bought her, received a citation and charge with not yielding to oncoming traffic, she doesn't tell me when I asked if she was OK and she was, if anyone else got hurt. I fnd the other driver was taken to the hospital. As most of us know this changes things a lot in an accident. I asked her when was she going to tell me, she just stared at me. Then the divorce stuff, she badgered me and insulted me for two weeks and I had a heart attack, not mjor but a heart attack. So I told her I am divorcing her, she changes her tune a bit and now is trying to act like the loving wife, I told her not to bother, you started this and now your going to pay. I did nothing wrong. But as I said a couple of women where she works are pushing her the wrong way. I am very well known in the business community around here, and I still make good money, so these women, one is a alcoholic, one is divorced and carried another man child when married and the other is under a therapist care for anger management, she has been in and out of the hospital. Also, my wife who is 55 thinks she is 30 again as most of these women are. I found it funny when one of my contacts told me they are laughing behind her back and saying how gullible she is. To bad she is making a fool of herself, and she doesn't have a clue. She is so possessed with beign a "tought broad" she is going to be very surprised when the truth comes out. If she does want reconcilation one of the things I am insisting on is her quiting this job as she is too light for these heavy hitters she is trying to keep up with. The person who told me works for the company and is an ex student of mine and he said he would tell the same story in court.

Old 07-26-2005, 07:05 PM

Your life is over. Just take her out back and shoot her. Then, shoot yourself. Your kids can sell your story for a TV movie and maybe a book.

Or, something.

Old 07-26-2005, 08:10 PM

she thinks i look at ****....who looks at that ..?please i got hoe 's running me over...now! im a player....

Quick Reply: saying my good bye's