Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a merced

When i was growing up shoes came off if u wanted to go anywhere in the house other than the kitchen. But because my mom's BF has a dog in the house i won't walk in the house without shoes on cause i will get mt sock dirty and upstairs where my bedroom is no dog or shoes. And in the car though i would let a girl get away with it any of my other friends get b*tched at if there feet get off the floor mats.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:42 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a merced

Speaking of shoeless, I think I'm going to make my back seat off limits to the combination of kids and food. One of them little devils put a shorcake stain in my rear rug mat. And it's one stubborn stain. The funny thing is I didn't think it was so bad until I took a picture of the back seat and notice this big old strawberry shortcake stain and crumbs on the floor mat. The crumbs came up easy but that stain... It drives me nuts.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

Ever since one of my friends spilled sprite on the floor may of th 300sdl food in my "good" cars is a HELL NO.

Old 04-03-2006, 09:46 PM

why on earth would you let a child eat strawberry shortcake in your car?

Old 04-04-2006, 02:03 AM
Super Moderator

I agree. Shouldn't children learn to respect property including someone's vehicle interior?

Old 04-04-2006, 02:20 AM

How do you teach a little kid how to eat a sloppy dessert cake in a car? It's not the kid's fault the car got slimed. I'm with MazdaCaddi. A little adult supervision would have been in order.

Old 04-04-2006, 02:25 AM
Super Moderator

OK, I wasn't clear. The kids should learn not to eat in a car at all, out of respect. If they are too young, the parents should demonstrate repect by not serving food at all in a car.

Old 04-04-2006, 06:35 AM

Speaking of kids and eating sloppily. For any of you parents that take their kids out to restaurants and let them throw food all over the tables and floor...CLEAN IT UP! My God...do you let them do this at home?! I hate it when parents come out to eat and figure it's the servers job to clean up their mess. We don't enjoy picking up your kids' slobbery mush when they don't like what they're eating and decide to spit or fling it onto the floor! We get paid $2.83 an hour to serve you and work for your tip...not be your maid/nanny. *end rant* Whew, I feel better!

Old 04-04-2006, 12:03 PM

Is is OK if there's a 30%+ tip on the table?

Old 04-05-2006, 02:46 AM
Super Moderator

How is it OK for the kids to behave in public that way? It is a real reflection on what slobs and pigs the parents are for leaving a mess. Money is not the issue.

Quick Reply: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?