Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a merced

I catch a few of the classics every week as time permits. The good thing about the old ones is you don't have to watch every episode. You won't miss anything. I don't know why they don't show Kung Fu reruns. Must be some legal hassles or large egos preventing it.

Old 03-27-2006, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a merced

I thought TBS or TNT used too but that might have been a while back. I mean i know what the show is just never watched it thats y i didnt understand grasshopper. Another good older show was Let's Make a Deal.

Old 03-27-2006, 04:52 PM

Grasshopper was a nickname for the main character, Kwai Chang Caine. It was given to him by Master Po, another character who was a teacher/monk in the Shaolin temple, while he was young and studying there. It's used today as a mostly endearing moniker for someone who is young and learning. You should feel honored.

Let's Make A Deal? Are you serious?

Old 03-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

i have been watching "kung fu" since it was shown in series. i never miss any of the episode.

he (david carradine) got this special powder which can turn water into liquor.

Old 03-27-2006, 06:26 PM

I used to watched it all the time. It was the biggest show on TV when it came out... like Star Trek and Lost In Space.

Old 03-28-2006, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator

When I was 16-17 i always watched Let's Make a Deal on the Game Show Network. I really liked it. But then again i also like the price is right. I am going to start a new thread.

Old 03-28-2006, 02:51 AM
Super Moderator

you have missed lots of classic tv series shown only 30 years ago.

most probably they are on the back shelf of studios now.

those were the days when colored tv is just a fantasy for us. all was black and white, but very clear.

Old 03-28-2006, 06:02 AM

Since I am female...I guess I could be the best one to answer this for you...even though the men on here answered it pretty well themselves. I would personally be offended if someone asked me to take my shoes off before getting into their car unless my shoes were:

A.) Wet
B.) Muddy
C.) Covered in something I stepped in like dog poop or vomit or whatever other repulsive thing you can think of.

You asking your g/f to take off her shoes is like saying "Babe, I care WAY more about this car than I do about you." I know that's not your intention or anything, but that's how your average woman would take that.

Old 03-28-2006, 06:34 AM
Super Moderator

Well I'm glad to see a female place an definate answer on it.

Old 03-30-2006, 06:27 AM

I'm here to help. I'm known as "The Shrink" on one of the other forums I frequent.

Quick Reply: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?