Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a merced

ORIGINAL: BikerDrew

Money is not the issue.
Then I guess she doesn't need a tip at all.....

Old 04-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a merced

lol, Germanstar, if you leave the mess...I require a 75% tip for the hassel! Cuz it's taking more time away from me paying attention to my other tables...and flipping that table quickly for the next people to come in and sit down. We servers like to be able to clear your dishes out of the way during the course of your meal. That way it's quick when you get up and leave to clean the table off and get the next table to sit down so we can make money off them. So, taking the time to scrub down the table when the children smear their food into the table and all over the seats...along with trashing the floor, takes way more time to clean up. Which isn't easy to take care of...especially when we're busy. So, yeah, 75% would be good. It's a maid service fee. Haha.

Wow...I took this totally off topic!

Old 04-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: SLK320Chic

Wow...I took this totally off topic!
I am begining to think that is our goal. How off topic can we get?

Old 04-05-2006, 06:16 PM

Just get GermanStar to take his shoes off and walk in that kid-goop. There. Back on topic.

Old 04-05-2006, 10:56 PM

I've been to dinner plenty of times with my mega-rich cousin and his cohorts (which include some world-class celebrity psychotic types). He would typically reserve an entire room of some high-end restaurant or another, then Kenny and his buddies would absolutely trash the place. Management and employees alike loved him (or at least pretended to), because they knew he'd drop a $500+ tip on the table for their trouble.

Old 04-05-2006, 11:07 PM

I guess there are exceptions, but most people don't go to a restaurant intending to trash the place. Obviously, there are restaurants that cater to grown up punks. If your cousin went to a regular restaurant and intentionally started trashing it, he'd get arrested. It's hard to say whether they'd let it go for a good tip. Maybe, maybe not.

I doubt the slobbo-kid's parents left more than a couple of bucks.

Old 04-07-2006, 07:31 AM

If there's celebrities there, I'm sure management would put up with it because they're renting out an entire room, and leaving a good tip. It makes for better business for them since the clientel would be all "OMG, so and so eats there! Lets go!" Hence making their restaurant look good because the "likes" of a celebrity would eat there. Stupid, yes, but true.

Old 04-07-2006, 10:41 PM

as i used to be a waitress aeons ago, i always stack up the dishes and clean the table of what little bit of a mess we made to make it easier for them.
i also leave at least 25% tip unless the service was poor.

however i also take into consideration how busy the restaurant is and how demanding the other customers of theirs are being.

Old 04-09-2006, 11:49 PM

ORIGINAL: MazdaCaddi

as i used to be a waitress aeons ago, i always stack up the dishes and clean the table of what little bit of a mess we made to make it easier for them.
i also leave at least 25% tip unless the service was poor.

however i also take into consideration how busy the restaurant is and how demanding the other customers of theirs are being.
That's always a Godsend. We love people like you! We really think that every single person in this country should have to work a serving job AND one other type of customer service type job for one week out of their lives JUST to see how awfully people treat one another. We think it would make everyone respect one another a little more and make all of our lives a little easier.

Old 04-28-2006, 05:26 PM

IMHO, in regards to shoes, it would depend how "spikey" they were. [8D]

Maybe you could arm yourself with those felt stickies you put on the feet of your dining chairs. LOL

Quick Reply: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?