Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a merced

Customer service, it ain't what it use to be overall.
Then again, there seem to be alot of just angry for nothing customers out there too.

Old 04-29-2006, 12:04 AM
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a merced

yeah, we get a lot of i'm ticked off and your the lucky person i'm gonna take it out on.

doesn't help anybody...unless your trying to make everyone feel the way you do.

Old 04-29-2006, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator

And as far as the earlier kid and shortcake incident.

They were not my kids, a friend of mine kids, and secodly, I didn't kow they had the cake in thier bag, I was too busy driving t oquestion them about the bag or didn't have really a reason too since it didn't look suspicious. I knew they eating something but didn't know what it was until they exited and I saw the after math. It irked me (I don't even eat and or drink while driving, or do all that other "distracting stuff that Americans tend to do.") that they was eating something in my car in the first place, without asking at least but hey, didn't want to seem like a total butthole and plus I was concentrating on the task at hand and the task of the future.

Old 05-24-2007, 02:48 AM

ORIGINAL: theabobanator666

i asked my gf to take her shoes off and she got kind of upset.
Next time don't ask a girl to take her shoes off... Beside girls feel more the urge and excitement getting laid with their shoes on... After that just clean your floormat...

Old 05-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator

Here's a question along the same line. When you get into the girl's car, and there is twelve inches of trash in the floor, should you say anything?

Blue

Old 05-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

there is twelve inches of trash in the floor
I would if i was planning to have a real relationship with her cause i would not want a girl that is that dirty[:'(]

Old 05-26-2007, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah, then ask her if it's ok if you could clean out her car and yours on the weekend or something. A clean car is a clean lifestyle

Old 06-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Default RE: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?

Your girl got upset because some women are very primal - they want to leave their marks in your cave(in this case, your car) with her shoe imprints, so that if another woman walks into your cave, she will see shoe marks, and get out of the car, thus, marking her territory. Got it? Cool.
C

Old 06-29-2007, 12:43 PM

Next time don't ask a girl to take her shoes off... Beside girls feel more the urge and excitement getting laid with their shoes on... After that just clean your floormat...
This man has good advice!

Old 07-07-2007, 08:25 PM

hmmmm in greece you can get your hands onsome really cool bumper stickers! remeber that no smoking sign? well... through out the cig than add a bra and that wicked thong, what have we got? simple LADYS NO BRA NOR THONG IN THIS CAR ALLOWED !!! so chuckem outthe window and start rolling. [&:]

Quick Reply: is it impolite to ask a girl to take her shoes off before "getting busy" in the back of a mercedes?