Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Gun in car

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Gun in car

ORIGINAL: yuridog

Thank God I live in a country where handguns are illegal.The police sometimes carry handguns ,but there are very strict rules regarding their use.No matter what some countries Constitution say,there is no reason for anyone to carry or own a device that has no purpose other than to kill people. We all know d---heads we would not allow to get anywhere near a handgun let alone own one.
John.

Now in Germany, I don't think guns are allowed to be owned by the public. And really, for some reason, I feel way more at ease here than in most parts of the States that I've been in. I'm not saying that this country don't have it's knuckle heads or what nots, but knowing that the there is a less of a chance of some people getting into an altication and pulling out guns and instead of hitting the intended target, they blast some little kid up the street that was minding his/her own buisness.
As I mentioned earlier, ignorant people will be ignorant and I still don't support any legistration in the states that will ban all guns, because I still believe that the average gun owner is responsible reasonable people. But if some how they do ban all guns, it won't be too bad...maybe.