Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Bush or Kerry?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Bush or Kerry?

presidential 2004 second debate

[:@] why does kerry don't just answer the questions directed to him straightly?

he attacks President G.W. Bush all the time.

Old 10-09-2004, 08:30 AM

Kerry got so spanked by people calling him a flip-flopper that he had to do something in retaliation. He started calling Bush a liar. He figures if he says it enough times, he'll believe it. It's a sophomoric debating and political campaigning technique. In other words, he's desperate and lashing out as best he can, like a high school punk.

Old 10-09-2004, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

just the way i thought he is. it's just so obvious and not fair.

anyway, if i have my chance i will spank him too.

Old 10-09-2004, 06:24 PM

John Kerry is just a dumbass.
He wants to provide social benefits to the general public, including health care. But he also promise not to raise tax for people making less than $200,000 a year.
Does he really think there are enough rich people to pay for all his bull****?
John Kerry needs to know where IRS get their money (so he can stop lying infront of the World) and the White House isn't the place to learn high school stuff.

Old 10-09-2004, 10:33 PM

Yup, you're right. All his positions are similar. He uses what sounds best from every position on every issue. He morphs based on his audience du jour. Tell 'em what they want to hear to win their votes. It doesn't matter which side of an issue it lands him on. He just takes the other side when the heat is turned up. John Kerry's candidacy is about John Kerry.

If he becomes president, he won't do anything but work on looking pretty to the global community. He wants to take his $100 poodle haircut on a world tour of *** kissing.

He's an elitist. A global elitist. He'll never roll up his sleeves to do any real work. He never has after 20 years as a senator and he won't start if he becomes president. He's a pansy on a collision course and he's willing to take the USA down with him.

Old 10-10-2004, 01:50 AM

It's Bush, no doubt.
Kerry will say/do anything to be elected, yet he has never done anything of note in the US Senate; was a member of the Intelligence committee, yet hardly ever showed up. If the intelligence about Iraq was so wrong, Kerry was on the Committee which was supposed to be watching things, so where was he?
All I hear from Kerry is "Bush cut taxes for the rich"; yet I went to the IRS web site, and it shows that the top 1%, ranked by income, pay 35% of the Federal income taxes collected, and the bottom 50% pay less than 4%. If you aren't paying Federal income taxes, you don't get a tax cut; how do you cut zero? I certainly never heard this from CBS or CNN, it only took me 5 minutes to get the facts, though. Maybe Dan Rather didn't pay his internet provider bill.
Democrats seem to be trying to take advantage of the uninformed to try to get them to vote for them, yet I don't see a plan except for more welfare and tear down America.

Old 10-10-2004, 08:04 AM

Actually, there is a way to "cut zero" as you put it. There are certain tax credits that are called refundable tax credits. The most well known is the Earned Income Credit. It's often erroneously called the Child Care Credit. For working people who have children and earn less than a certain amount, there can be a refund of taxes... that were NOT paid at all. Politicians always mention which side of the fence they graze on concerning Earned Income Credit because they can pander to certain voters.

Old 10-10-2004, 12:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Kerry got so spanked by people calling him a flip-flopper that he had to do something in retaliation. He started calling Bush a liar. He figures if he says it enough times, he'll believe it. It's a sophomoric debating and political campaigning technique. In other words, he's desperate and lashing out as best he can, like a high school punk.
Anyone who believes that GW was straight with the American people in regard to Iraq has been sleeping at the wheel. Anyone who doesn't believe that GW would like the country solidly in the hands of Christofascists has been sleeping at the wheel. Kerry may be a far cry from what I'd like to see in the White House (John McCain, anyone?) but I'll take a decidedly shaky unknown over a proven failure any day. What is it that Bush admirers see in this man? Is it his massive intellect, his awe-inspiring communication skills, his solid judgement and candor? These are the qualities I want in a POTUS, not some good ol' boy who wants to go duck hunting on the weekends.

Old 10-10-2004, 02:01 PM

Put the gas can down and breathe some fresh air. Now, be a good little boy and go play.

Old 10-10-2004, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator

well, at least you all got better president compared to ours.

during that second debate where kerry was attacking Bush, i can see Bush's facial expression and can almost read his mind, something like.... "let's go outside and get over with it"

i can almost see that he start rolling up his sleeve.

Quick Reply: Bush or Kerry?