Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Bush or Kerry?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 09:54 PM
Default RE: Bush or Kerry?

All politicians lie, including John Kerry. He needs to come up with something better than just stating the obvious, like what would he do better than Bush if he were president.

Apparently, all he can come up with are statements like:

>I can do better, even though I've never done anything for America during my whole life. I know I can do better. Bush misleads America. It takes management.

>I will schedule summits with our enemies. They will come because I am a poodle and it's the global thing to do. I will make them feel good by being sensitive. I know I can do better. Bush misleads America. It takes management.

>I will kill terrorists without spending our money or using our soldiers because I'm, well, me. I know I can do better. Bush misleads America. It takes management.

>I will charm Foo~ance and Germany, but especially Foo~ance, with my haircut and manicure. TerEEESSa says if I don't, then "no nookie always." I know I can do better. Bush misleads America. It takes management.

>I will get permission from the UN before taking a pee. I will form a coalition before taking a dump. I know I can do better. Bush misleads America. It takes management.

Bush would kick Kerry's *** in the parking lot. He'd put a few wrinkles in Kerry's Botox'd face. Probably knock that phony tan off, too.

Old 10-14-2004, 08:56 AM

What ever happened to cmscott16? I was expecting a reply of some sort from him.

Anyway, I watched the debate last night. I don't understand why people say Kerry comes across as relaxed, confident , and comfortable in these debates. He's one of the most unnatural looking still-breathing humans I've ever seen. His half-dead face and labored body movements are unnerving.

I've always had this odd feeling while I watch him speak. I finally figured out why.

You know that funny feeling you get when you watch a movie special effect that just isn't quite right? The space ship scooting through space that doesn't quite match the background movement, for example? You can tell it's phoney. You know that comedy routine where someone stands behind a person who's speaking and pokes their arms around the speaker and makes hand gestures that don't quite match what's being said? The head moves that way, the arms move the other way. Extraneous movements. That sort of thing.

It's like his hands say one thing while his mouth says something else. This is how Kerry speaks. He flails like a girl trying to box or an octopus with extra tentacles. His arms are everywhere but where they should be. He'll probably slap himself someday.

It's symbolic of his political style. Misdirect people with is mouth while he picks your pocket with his hands.

Old 10-14-2004, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

he is a true misleading person.

everytime i look at him, it seems that i am looking at half breed frankenstein and a junkie who still got hangover.

he got some sort of facelift before, but now it seems to be sagging like ****.

cmscott musy be a pro kerry ...... where are you our good friend? still underneath the hood doing troubleshooting?

Old 10-14-2004, 12:03 PM

Botox. That's why his face looks unnatural. His face used to have more wrinkles and be more animated. Half of the muscles in his face aren't working right now. I'd like to walk up to him and ask, "John, why the long face?"

It wouldn't look as bad if it didn't drape under his perfect hair. That droopy dead-face doesn't go with the preppie poodle hair. I won't even mention his phoney tan-in-a-jar again... or his manicures.

When he smiles he looks like he's trying to rush a bowel movement.

Kerry is having a love affair with himself. He needs to be honest with himself before he convinces me that he will be honest with Americans and other peoples of the world.

Old 10-15-2004, 07:10 AM
Super Moderator

hahaaa....

let's look at his good side. he got this diploma.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1/851DAB34D80B4038A292E006E85A2841.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-15-2004, 12:34 PM

Here's Kerry at his graduation ceremony. He was crawling up to the stage to accept his diploma from Hanoi Jane.

Old 10-15-2004, 03:34 PM

Tah-ray-zuh Heinz Kerry, dizzy wife of the graduating bunny rabbit above, claims that she has a cure for arthritis. No, it's not the embryonic stem cells that John Edwards claims will cure all diseases known to man while John Kerry is president (and if Kerry doesn't become president, they won't).

The First Lady wannabe says to soak white raisins in gin for two weeks, then eat nine raisins per day. She stresses this only works with white raisins. Um, sure, okay.

Wouldn't it work better if you just drank the gin and threw the white raisins over your left shoulder after each sip? This method would also work with Scotch and Jack Daniels if you don't like gin or white raisins. And your favorite beer, too. Or Mogan David, if you're not a billionaire ketchuphead and can't afford the good stuff.

I'll bet she's fun to be around at a backyard BBQ, as long as it's not in the Rose Garden.

Old 10-17-2004, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator

when is the election date?

is my candidate winning?

Old 10-17-2004, 09:17 AM

Election day is Tuesday, November 2. Sixteen days from today.

The various polls have the race even, with some polls giving Bush a slight one-digit lead. All the poll results are within their respective margins of error, so it's most correct to say that the race is too even to call at this point.

Old 10-18-2004, 05:36 PM

Yes, Sgt. Carter is maintaining a slim lead over Gomer Pyle....

Quick Reply: Bush or Kerry?