Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Bush or Kerry?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Default RE: Bush or Kerry?

Hey! I'm not running!

If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.

Gomer

Old 10-18-2004, 10:02 PM

Very disappointing news.....

Old 10-18-2004, 11:44 PM

I've had that pic in my MB Forum photo gallery for a long time. John and I were separated at birth. I know you support the silly poodle-man, but I'm telling you, he's a real loser. Trust me.

John today in PA, "Can I get me a hunting license here?" Poodle-boy wants to attract the pro-gun voters there by killing stuff when he's actually anti-gun, once again taking both sides of an issue and flipping at his convenience.

What's with John Boy getting religion all of a sudden? He's pretending to be something else again. It's kinda funny. The only religion that will claim him now is Islam. Muslims in the Middle East support him and Muslims in America are being urged to vote for him. Catholics, for which he thinks he is one, want nothing to do with him.

Old 10-19-2004, 02:06 AM

I'm no fan -- believe me. In fact, I don't actually know anyone who I would characterize as a Kerry supporter. Most folks I know are Bush supporters -- the rest, like myself, are Bush detractors. This election is unlike any in my lifetime in many ways, but perhaps the strangest is that it's essentially a one-man show. Vote for Bush, vote against Bush. For my money, I believe that Alfred E. Newman would have done a better job as POTUS than GW, so I gotta vote against. At the same time, I have little doubt that a Kerry victory will present a whole new series of problems to deal with in the next few years...

Old 10-19-2004, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator

voting Ralph Nader is for those who cannot decide.

it was unfair that they didn't include Ralph Nader on the debate.

Old 10-19-2004, 11:37 AM

Voting for Nader won't get Bush out of the White House. Besides, I'll never forgive Nader for what he did to the Corvair...

Old 10-19-2004, 01:45 PM

Nader is not even on the California ballot, haha....
People have to write his name in the ballot, so better learn to spell his name correctly. [8D]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:13 PM

Votes for Nader will translate directly into votes for Bush by reducing the votes for Kerry. Most Democratic leaders would like to push Nader out of a moving Corvair.

I agree that people are voting for or against Bush this year. If Bush loses to Kerry, it will be from people voting against Bush. Kerry is already a loser.

By the way, do you think the world realizes yet that appeasing the Muslim Mutt Monkeys won't work? Any Spaniards out there?

... I used to have a 1964 Corvair.

Old 10-19-2004, 05:41 PM

The Vice Poodle. Junior John learning to love himself in the same manner that Senior John does.

John's better half?

Old 10-19-2004, 09:23 PM

Insult people voting for Bush all you want, but...

A vote for Kerry is a vote for Gay Marriage

A vote for Kerry is a vote to kill human embryos for stem cell research.

A vote for Kerry is a vote to outlaw ownership of guns by private citizens.

A vote for Kerry is a vote for someone who publicly criticized Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" without even seeing the film.

A vote for Kerry is a vote to mandate homosexual leaders in the Boy Scout organization.

A vote for Kerry is a vote for someone who is ashamed to acknowlege God in public.

Lastly, a vote for Kerry tells those outside of the U.S. that our stand against terrorism was a mistake.

Quick Reply: Bush or Kerry?