Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Bush or Kerry?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 07:18 PM
Default RE: Bush or Kerry?

Oh, get over it. The US had every right to invade Iraq. Just go read those 17 UN resolutions and compare them to Saddam's actions leading up to the attack.

The bandwagon you insist on riding broke down after the attack when it came to light that the UN, Russians, Germans, and the French were all in Saddam's pocket as they tried to steer the US away from doing what had to be done.

THE REASON THEY DID NOT WANT TO INVADE WAS ALL ABOUT THE OIL.

Old 09-27-2004, 08:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Oh, get over it.
I'm getting there -- I'm almost over it. All I need now is for some supporter of this atrocity to step forward and pay my share -- any volunteers? Oh, yeah, and a certain idiot's return to his village in Texas. [sm=thanx.gif]

Old 09-27-2004, 08:29 PM

Check's in the mail.

You're welcome.

Now, get outta here.

Old 09-27-2004, 09:49 PM

I don't care what anyone says. You're alright, Lugnut! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 09-29-2004, 09:28 PM

bush*o4

Old 10-04-2004, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

nice film

we will hunt them down

Old 10-04-2004, 11:47 AM

Something's wrong with that link. I get just a song, a bunch of error messages, or nothing at all.

Old 10-04-2004, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

maybe the codec (compressor-decompressor).

click that link to download it. (divx).

Old 10-07-2004, 01:43 AM

Lugnut- I do not wish to attack your position in any way, just to understand what you are saying better. For confirmation, are you saying that it is better to attack a possibly hostile nation before they attack us? If so, are you also saying that if our president decided to wage war on every country known to be harboring terrorists or in possesion of WMD, that you would support him? If so, would you also agree that any country, in the future, would very likely in some point in time be considered a threat to the US, and that we should speed up the process and deal with them now, while we are still a superpower?

Old 10-07-2004, 10:26 AM

I think my position is obvious. Attack those who have attacked or threaten to attack us. Take the conflict to them. For example, I hate Foo~ance but wouldn't attack them just because they possess WMD.

So, how do you think we should deal with terrorism? Keep in mind that trying to ridicule Bush or conservative policies, while at times entertaining, is in no way a deterent to terrorism. Suffice it to say that you wouldn't do all the same things, maybe none of the same things, that the Bush administration has done. I'm okay with that. I'm open to new and better ideas. The ball's in your court.

How would you protect America and her interests abroad?

Quick Reply: Bush or Kerry?