Shows & Clubs Know of a show that you can bring your Mercedes too? Post it! Have a car club for Mercedes? Tell us

NEW CT Shop... COMING SOON!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Default NEW CT Shop... COMING SOON!!!

whats up guys and girls, just wanted to let you all know i am in the process of buying out a business in CT, and building my shop around it. my shop is going to install stereo systems from all the top brands, tv's/navi units, alarms, remote starts, tints, performance parts, and whatever else you can think of. we sell and install!!!

shop is in the process now of being fully renovated. you can simply drive in, buy your stuff here and have it installed the same day! while your waiting we have xbox 360, possibly a PS3(were thinking about it) and a sick TV to use while your waiting for your car to get done. you can also walk around the shop and check out other ideas for future purchases.

on top of that we have snacks and drinks while your waiting as well so no matter how big the job is you'll be comfortable!!!

lastly, were trying to find out zoning laws for the area to see if meets and cookouts are out of the question or possible? either way were going to host some meets for CT people, or other members from surrounding areas to come down, hang out, buy and sell parts, as well as do installs whether it's on premises or off.

PM me your e-mail address if you want to be on the mailing list to see when the grand opening is, promotions and discounts on electronics and performance parts, and hosted events. we wont send you junk mail. only important information to keep you in the loop!!!

Thanks all,
have fun, drive safe!

Ryan - AKA: Fly Rye

Last edited by Fly Rye; 04-09-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Default are you in yet?

i have a 2000 ML and a 2004 S500 both has those command console. I want iPod and Bluetooth either add or completely reply them with a new system. Unfortunatley no installer wants to work those fiber optic cables in the MB. can you do this?

steve