Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Weird foods?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Weird foods?

ORIGINAL: SLK320Chic

I use ketchup on my steak. Most of my ex's refused to take me out for steak dinner because I put ketchup on it. I don't see what the big deal is. It's like them putting A1 or Worchestershire Sauce on their steak.
This is what i would say if ur not the one eating it dont worry about it.

Old 04-22-2006, 03:10 PM

well if you like ketchup on your steak who cares its your choice. they shouldnt care. i once dated a girl who put ketchup on everything she ate rice, chips, steak, eggs, water? haha i was kidding on the water but everything she ate she had a bottle right next to her

Old 04-25-2006, 04:00 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah I know a couple of ketchup fiends myself. Me personally I can't stand the taste of ketchup, or salad dressing, mustard, or mayoinese or how ever you spell that disgusting stuff. Them sauces kill the flavor of anything they touch. They don't even qualify to go on things that I hate the taste of.
As far as steak, that is one food that I like only one way and despise it any other way. It just don't taste right considering I'm not too much of a heavy beef eater or like too much beef. At one point in time everything got so bland that I would've been a vegetarian if it wasn't for BBQ beef/pork ribs. The PETA association revoked my membership when they found out. Only thing that bought me back to beef is the way they prep it in Asia. And that's how I like my beef now and days. The American way, except BBQ, is so bland (IMO). Most resturants can't get it just the way I like it so I don't bother ordering it anymore, especially considering the money you spend on that darn plate just so they can mess it up. Also A1 sauce is a must. Exactly a dime sized drop per bite and or slice. The slice size depends on the fat content, how well it is done, and the tenderness. A steak grilled over gas is a no-no, but if I get deep into it, it will cover a post or two just how to prepare the steak just the way I like it. Off subject again. Dang it.

Old 04-25-2006, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

BW, if you start a BBQ thread; we will ride along.

Old 04-28-2006, 02:42 PM

Hmm...I like Duck. But that's not a weird food.

I dip my French Fries in Ranch Dressing.
Of course FRENCH fries !
I like to dip them in mayo, ketchup, ranch dressing (difficult to find in france).... !

A french guy with a french slk !

Old 04-29-2006, 12:08 AM

don't add anything to my rare steak except a little salt or pepper or melt some paremesean cheese on top.

yum yum

Old 04-29-2006, 05:51 PM

ORIGINAL: mbz300sdl

I use ketchup on my steak. Most of my ex's refused to take me out for steak dinner because I put ketchup on it. I don't see what the big deal is. It's like them putting A1 or Worchestershire Sauce on their steak.
This is what i would say if ur not the one eating it dont worry about it.
That's what I would say, but they still wouldn't take me out to eat steak because of it. Obviously, appearance to them was more important than anything else. Bastards...

Old 04-29-2006, 07:37 PM
Super Moderator

Appearances. Okay, fine but it doesn't have to be the whole world. Geesh, what? You're just suppose to be arm candy? Hell naw. If you like ketchup on a steak, they can either accept it and take you the way you are, or walk.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator

I know this is an old post but damn almost two years didnt know that!

Anyway i thought of it cause i just ate some fry sauce the other day and i also just got a bottle of Ken's Honey Mustand Dessing (www.kensfoods.com)
This stuff is awesome!!!!

Another thought has anyone else ever had cheese curds? They are one or two days old cheddar cheese. (http://www.wisconsincheesemart.com)

Well time to go have another pickled egg.