Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

hello guys

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 03:09 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: hello guys

Meanwhile, Sleepwalker, it would help to know what your requirements are. You spoke of family and tuitions. Are you married? Do you have children? What would it take for you to meet your obligations and live?
yes i am married and got two kids. i am still paying the loan to the bank every month because of my house which was bought by installment.

i would need a workshop or any company which can temporarily absorb me till i get stable. i can work straight away if an employer is found.

a place to stay is also a must. i might not be able to afford to pay the rent immediately, but whoever can assist me financialy to overcome those, i deeply promise the return as soon as i am able.

for the moment, i am earning a meager US$2000 monthly in china. going beyond that would give me a better future and will be very grateful.

i am in perfect health and no any criminal or police record.

i know that most of you are not really rich, but may have some kindness to spare. ours in this world is just a temporary time and cannot take all those things with us. a little bit of help couldn't hurt much.