Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

British Cops Kickin' Butt

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005 | 04:19 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: British Cops Kickin' Butt

topic temp is near to overheating.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1/A77FA8B23FB74A5EA155FC3F2A85B639.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-11-2005 | 04:38 AM

[All Saddam had to do was comply with the UN resolutions and no invasion would have taken place. ]
Now they did not find a thing, what the hell r they doing there now for several years? DO they like the oil there...hehehe
Its sad those innocent ppl died in britain and egypt recently... but we why nobody talks about the innocent people that die DAILY in iraq, daily kids and women are killed in palestine by Israelis..not mentioning south lebanon and recently one in egypt while Israel is being funded by America..
What about the prisoners in Iraq and the humilation we hear about and the horny soldiers wanting to see them naked and jacking off... Its sad but true..
They need to go back see some blondies.. lol

Old 08-11-2005 | 10:03 AM

You didn't explain why my knowledge of politics "sucks big time." I guess you can't.

Let's see if you can answer any questions, which you still haven't done. Ignoring all of this won't make it go away. It must sicken you to think about how your fellow Muslims have hijacked your religion and are slowing but surely murdering it along with all the non-Muslims they murder. Why don't Muslims that claim to be peaceful denounce these actions? Why don't you? Say they are wrong.

You blame "extreme white people" for doing something to Muslims and use that for justification for the Muslims' 9/11 attack on the WTC. If Muslims don't attack and kill innocent people as you would have us believe, then what did the people in the WTC on 9/11 do to Muslims to deserve to die in such a horrendous manner?

American female blondes don't fit the profile of young male Arab Muslim suicide murders. I don't know how else to explain that to you.

Old 08-11-2005 | 10:11 AM

You echo every point I've been making. You and other Muslims reject reality and replace it with your own version. Makes you feel good, don't it? What you're spouting is propaganda fed to you by the likes of CAIR and the liberal left. You're a Howard Dean stunt double. You're a good little puppet.

Old 08-11-2005 | 12:37 PM
Administrator

it just goes to show that their religion teaches things like warfare, terrorism, and hate..and then they wonder why people group them into one negative image...yet this guy is going to go on about how the 9-11 attacks were ok?

this is the kind of boy you find beaten up in an alley after spewing his anti-america nonsense in OUR country, and then his people wonder why it doesnt make the news...

Old 08-11-2005 | 01:05 PM

As I was growing up there was always a kid who would goad others into kicking their butt. Then they'd go running off to whine to anyone who would listen to them about how they were beat up by some bully for no reason. Muslims act like those kids.

BTW, I wish that damn oil we went to steal from Iraq would get here. I'm getting awfully tired of paying over $2.50/gal for gas.

Old 08-11-2005 | 01:25 PM

It appears Britain is serious and will follow through on their deportation plans.

The first ten to get the boot.

Old 08-11-2005 | 01:42 PM
Administrator

exactly! good post lugnut...thats how it needs to be done...guilty until proven innocent...

i think that we should just bomb someone else...that seems to bring gas prices down

Old 08-11-2005 | 03:05 PM

guilty until proven (!) innocent...
no comments here.
You guys are making my day. [sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 08-11-2005 | 05:05 PM

Still won't answer the questions. You're just a typical appeaser. An accessory after the fact. The kind who would eventually get deported from Britain and hopefully someday you'll find the door to America slamming you in your *** on your way out.

Quick Reply: British Cops Kickin' Butt