Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

British Cops Kickin' Butt

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 04:42 AM
Default RE: British Cops Kickin' Butt

Well Lugnut, we went far enough, so let me make final speech here.
You started this topic with twisting around some facts about Muslim.
I replied twisting around some facts about you.
In conclusion I don't consider Muslims bad people, because of some extremist and I don't consider you a bad person, because of some stupid replies. It takes much more for me to judge a person/s.
So motto of my replies here was
"Don't do to others, what you don't like done to yourself".
If you really are the person, you are characterizing here, than I can prize the God, you are minority in this country.
So have a nice day.

Old 08-12-2005, 04:47 AM

Now, since that can't be an argument in this topic anymore:
I am Catholic, white Caucasian, immigrant from communist block, holding mechanical diploma and making living of real estate in California.
English is my 3rd language, so excuse me if I use wrong choice of words on occasions.
If you'd know English well, you'd notice, that I don't do spelling errors (thanks to iespeller)
Let me know if you have more questions.?
OH, yeah, I have different sexual preferences, that you do >>> I am heterosexual.

Old 08-12-2005, 05:30 AM
Super Moderator

immigrant from communist block
Poland?

Old 08-12-2005, 11:52 AM

Still haven't answered the questions. Retardation is a heavy burden.

The Muslims already did it to us. No twisting going on here, neither about Muslims nor about you. Now, the world is doing it back. The Muslims are running around like a bunch of roaches in the light because they expected us to feel sorry for them. We don't. People like you, whether they're Catholic or whatever, who encourage, glorify, and abet their behavior need to be stopped as well. That's what this topic is about. I don't expect people like you to understand it.

I'm absolutely correct about your spelling. Let's see how you spell without the spell checker. And, your grammar sucks as bad as your love of Muslim miliitary tactics.

We already established that you are a homosexual rapist. No further comment on these subjects is needed on your part.

I won't tell any Polish or Catholic jokes although I can think of several right now.

Old 08-12-2005, 02:48 PM

ORIGINAL: sleepwalker

Poland?
Good ... guess?
How would you know?

Old 08-12-2005, 03:13 PM

Because you're stupid and it takes four of you to change a light bulb.

Old 08-12-2005, 06:29 PM

What makes me wonder sleepwalker, why it took you going to Saudi Arabia, to notice, that (some) uneducated people are "the lowest kind of animals living on this planet" (they can be annoying too).
It doesn't take me nearly that far to see them.

Old 08-12-2005, 06:48 PM

Finally, you admit looking in a nearby mirror and discovering that you are a Muslim pond scum, wannabe, lowlife. Still can't answer the question either. I'm waiting for your brain to fully develop. I may die first.

Old 08-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator

Good ... guess?
How would you know?
i only know it used to be communist before because i am now working in china which is similar.

why it took you going to Saudi Arabia, to notice, that (some) uneducated people are "the lowest kind of animals living on this planet"
muslim people to be exact. most of them are bedouins, sudanese, or from yemen. it is an often sight to see a sheep inside their air-conditioned suburbans or a camel at the back of the pick-up. they will spit at you, slap your face, shout at you, or worst is that they will de-virginize your exhaust pipe.
most of them grows old and unable to buy a wife.

they put me in prison there for not closing the workshop shutter during noon time salah (prayer time). didn't even allow me to notify somebody or grab my jacket for it was freezing dry cold. next time i see one of those muttawa on another country, i will tie a rope on their long goatee and drag him with my bicycle.

Old 08-13-2005, 07:20 AM

ORIGINAL: sleepwalker

they put me in prison there for not closing the workshop shutter during noon time salah (prayer time).
I can only imagine how barbarian you had to look to them.
How could you work during prayer time!
Different culture is something you have to live in to understand.

Quick Reply: British Cops Kickin' Butt