Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

British Cops Kickin' Butt

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Default RE: British Cops Kickin' Butt

ORIGINAL: Patrick

wow...that goes to show why we need to just target by appearance, not by name...

Yeah, I heard that one before.
I was a story about the guy in Germany. He committed suicide exactly 60 years ago.

Old 08-18-2005, 02:36 PM

Yeah, I heard that one before.
I was a story about the guy in Germany. He committed suicide exactly 60 years ago.
Retarded thinking like that is the problem here in the US. Some people don't know the difference between an apple and an orange. Jews didn't attack Hitler, you moron.

Old 08-18-2005, 03:19 PM

Excuses, excuses.
At least we are clear who's ideas you guys are following.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:07 PM
Administrator

right..we retaliated agaisnt the middle east, unlike you cowards and your attacks on new york.

every death in iraq was well deserved. people strapping bombs to their children and sending them into a marketplace full of women and children...you are a bunch of cowards.

i suggest that you begin picking and chosing your words Very Very carefully.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:17 PM

Again your knowledge Patrick shows very low.
The attack on NY was done mostly by Saudi-Arabians.
Just to let you know, we kiss Saudi-Arabians in the behind for the fuel they sell us.

Old 08-18-2005, 08:09 PM

We know where you stand politically. Right there with Howard Dean, Cindy Sheehan, and the rest of the America-hating far left loonies.You think exactly like they do.

Mostly Wahhabist Muslims who happened to be Saudis attacked NY. We don't kiss terrorist's asses, you dumb****. Besides, what does it matter who's *** we kiss for oil? Your logic and reasoning is sophomoric. You never look under the onion's skin. Probably because the truth scares you and affects your relatives.

Old 08-19-2005, 01:00 AM
Super Moderator

I still think we should round up all non-citizens and sort them out. No one has the guts to do what needs to be done. Until the Muslum community becomes outraged publically and sorts out it's own members of the cult of war and death from the daisy wearing loving members, the public (read ME) will not trust anyone from the middle east.

What would Jack Bower do?

Old 08-19-2005, 02:07 AM

Don't you guys read the news? Ever?
Just to let you know BikerDrew, those London bombers have been born UK citizens.
On the other hand, how do you know, that Lugnut is not extremist Muslim and started this thread in order to get more excuses for next bombing?

Old 08-19-2005, 02:19 AM

See? I told you he's a dumb**** who can't breathe and think at the same time. Even wiztard could tell that you said nothing about the UK bombings.

And, how do we know that Kajtek1 and his relatives (Arab in-laws) are not plotting a terrorist attack using their RVs?

Old 08-19-2005, 02:36 AM
Super Moderator

ROFLMAO

Quick Reply: British Cops Kickin' Butt