Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

British Cops Kickin' Butt

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: British Cops Kickin' Butt

the temperature now is just on the warm-up stage.

Old 08-06-2005, 11:11 PM

You must be a Muslim. Only a Muslim can justify what murdering Muslim cowards do to innocent people around the world.

Muslims always blame someone else for the despicable conditions they've created for themselves. If they can't make anything of themselves, and most can't because they're too stupid or too lazy, they blame non-Muslims for holding them back and then they want to kill someone.

Muslim males are not men. They are too cowardly to stand up to non-Muslim men. They are afraid. They can only kill unarmed men. They are fond of killing women and children. They're a bunch of loser farm animals. Lower than pigs.

"Extreme white people." That's hilarious. Did the KKK go to the Middle East and kick some ***?

Islam is an army. It's not a religion. Wake up.

Old 08-07-2005, 02:26 AM

Have to admit Lugnat, that you fit certain profile, quite common on the net lately.
"When I can't understand something, it has to be bad"
I hope you are not using this logic in fixing modern Mercedes.
Have seen some people in the past, cutting sensor cables, because they had no idea what they did.

Old 08-07-2005, 09:22 AM

Wrong again. I don't understand women, but I don't think they're bad.

You're right about one thing. I don't understand Muslims, the lowest life form on this planet. I don't think like a murdering, weak, whiney coward.

Old 08-09-2005, 05:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Kajtek1

Islam is peacefully religion. Just because some extreme people, that happened to be Muslim are taking revenge for something, that extreme white people did to them, doesn't mean we suppose to hate whole religion.
Explain to me exactly what the 3000 extreme white people in the World Trade Center did to the Muslims? I must have missed that part.

Old 08-09-2005, 11:12 PM
Super Moderator

the topic is running at idle speed now, with the temperature coming close to 99 degrees celcius.

Old 08-10-2005, 01:27 AM

ORIGINAL: CLK_Sous

Explain to me exactly what the 3000 extreme white people in the World Trade Center did to the Muslims? I must have missed that part.

You better change the subscription from the Daily Wipe you are reading, to something, that gives the actual news, man.
There were Muslims among those 3000 people in the WTC. Not all of those 3000 were white.
You don't explain how did you connect Islam with that terrorist attack.
Would you care to explain?

Old 08-10-2005, 02:25 AM

Are you saying the scum Atta and his scum buddies weren't Muslims?

You're dodging CLK_Sous' question.

Just because some extreme people, that happened to be Muslim are taking revenge for something, that extreme white people did to them...
They did that because they are Muslim. They didn't just happen to be Muslim. Go ahead and try to justify what these murderers did and others like them continue to do. Not surpisingly, you'll find your kind of drivel only in Arab and Muslim rags, and hear it only from the mouths of other idiot Muslims. Muslims murder innocent people. And they do it, laughingly, to get to "paradise" where they believe 72 virgins, some rugs, and a couple of other goodies await them. These people are too stupid to reason with on a human level. They, and those who are able justify what they do (in their own mind), must all be contained... where, by the way, they will eventually all kill each other because that's what they do.

Old 08-10-2005, 04:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Go ahead and try to justify what these murderers did and others like them continue to do. Not surpisingly, you'll find your kind of drivel only in Arab and Muslim rags, and hear it only from the mouths of other idiot Muslims. Muslims murder innocent people.

Let me make sure I understand you. Are you telling it is Muslims, that invaded our country without valid reason, jailed our leader and participated in tens of thousands killings, or is it other way around?

Old 08-10-2005, 04:19 AM

I think u guys are generalizing a little bit about the muslims issue... its not logic to label over a billion of muslims as terrorists!!! those extremists have their own beliefs which is absolutely unacceptable by any religion which is unfortunately giving such a horrible image for the rest..
They r not only pciking "white men", they r killing other muslims, arabs, leaders who are all innocent ppl too... Actually its becoming a new thing now, somebody who has his own beliefs would come up with a new labeled group claiming themselves that they r after any attacks that has happened which is really confusing now... But again there are billions of muslims u can't name them all the same...

Quick Reply: British Cops Kickin' Butt