Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

British Cops Kickin' Butt

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 05:19 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: British Cops Kickin' Butt

michael jackson has been a muslim too.

and he loves humans...err young boys.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1/FBAEC00DEF3549ED81CF8CA5D85B1FE7.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-10-2005, 09:17 AM

What did the innocent victims in the WTC on 9/11 do to the poor Muslims that murdered them in the name of Islam?

What did the innocent victims in the London subways on July do to the poor Muslims that murdered them in the name of Islam?

America has never invaded your country, jailed your leader, and killed thousands of your people without valid reason. And, if America targeted your innocent countrymen (unarmed men, women, and children) as Muslims do wherever they attack, there would be no innocent countrymen left in your country. America would have long ago been in control of the Middle East, if that's what America wanted. If America wanted your children dead, there would be no Muslim children. If America wanted your women dead, there would be no Muslim women. If America wanted your men dead, there would be no Muslim men. If America wanted to behead your journalists and civilian workers, there would be heads rolling around all over.

Muslims are so intent on getting those virgins that they become blind to reality and will even kill each other to get them. They walk around with boners 24/7. They are like excited dogs panting and slobbering on everything and looking for something to kill along with themselves. I've got disturbing news for them. Those virgins are Catholic nuns who have passed away over the centuries. They get 72 nuns who beat them on the head with wooden spoons and slap their hands with wooden rulers for eternity. I won't tell you what else gets slapped.

You keep claiming that the extremists/terrorists are a different group of Muslims, then you and the other billion or so Muslims around the world join hands with them when you attempt to justify their actions as revenge for something an "extreme white person" did to you and your fellow Muslims. You have vivid imaginations, but so do three-year-olds.

This dumbass strategy that Muslims have come up with to make their existence more human-like is actually turning the world against them. They are seriously pissing off a greater and greater number of non-Muslims. As a result, Muslims are becoming more and more isolated as they become more and more violent. Look at what's happening in Britain now. They aren't going to take this Muslim crap and appeasing double-talk anymore. They're just going to kick your sorry Muslim *** out of the country if you try to start or perpetuate violence or glorify those who do the actual violence and encourage others to follow in their footsteps. Hopefully, this attitude will spread across the world. Strangely, Muslims still command sympathy from some. However, the tide is beginning to turn.

Old 08-10-2005, 09:37 AM

Are the Muslim losers in Iraq running out of willing Muslim self-detonators with boners? Are the cowards becoming even more cowardly?

The Dogs of War.

Soon, they'll be putting bomb belts on their mothers and sending them into the fray.

Old 08-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Administrator

i love this...an iraqi complaining about us trying to help them...this just goes to show, theyre not grateful, so we should have let their leader continue to torture and kill them, instead of wasting MORE americans lives on them.

Kajtek1, i suggest that you begin chosing your wording VERY carefully, because it sounds to me like you are justifying the cowardly terrorist acts that extremist Muslims are so very fond of committing.

Old 08-10-2005, 01:12 PM

You guys are so blinded in your hate, that you are hallucinating.
Patric why don't you try to quote where I justified the terror?
And since when entering somebody's home with bombs and tanks and no valid excuse is considered "Helping"?

Old 08-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Administrator

its not a matter of hate...its a matter of outrage. in the name of the muslim faith the acts of 9-11 were carried out. THAT is why some people assume all muslims to be "terrorists". Extremist Muslims declared a "jihad" on the United States, openly encouraging acts of violence on Americans all over the world. What is your opinion on that?

You have an anti-American Forces view, and I can understand that. What is your opinion on this: Say the US does pull all of its forces out of countries that are torn by civil war. It would create chaos in many areas, and open the doors to governmental genocide. Do you feel that the US should indeed pull out of everywhere and let the nature of civil war take it course, or should we attempt to "help" other countries, even when it is an unpopular idea with the local?

And if nothing else, we attacked Iraq in the effort to "free the people of dictatorship"...i DO NOT agree with it, and honestly for all I care, we should have let the Iraqi people rot under the reign of Saddam. I dont think that we should have attacked him, but instead joined forces with him and gotten cheap oil, and let him attack Kuwait, Iran, and whoever else he pleases. I am not some redneck who hates everything that doesnt worship "jesus", so dont generalize, that makes you no better than the people with whom you are arguing.

Old 08-10-2005, 05:28 PM

This is going to take long to correct all errors you made Patrick, but let me try:
Extremist Muslims declared a "jihad" on the United States
You don't specify what you are talking about, but I believe you are talking about jihad declared after Iraq invasion. In my opinion it doesn't take extremist to defend your country, so looks to me, that you are mixing terrorist attack by extremist and legal defense?
You have an anti-American Forces view, and I can understand that.
That is your opinion. In my opinion anti-American are the people, who are destroying this county, attacking and hating others for private reasons. At some point Lugnut's hate reminded me Timothy McVeigh's hate. If he would extend his hate to the same degree, I wouldn't know which fanatics to fear more.
And if nothing else, we attacked Iraq in the effort to "free the people of dictatorship"...i
You better get your history book corrected. We attacked Iraq in the search for WMD and atomic weapons.
The "free the people of dictatorship"... is propaganda stunt made several months after the attack, when it becomes clear, that President told us lies.

Would pulling US forces from other countries created chaos? So what we have there right now, with forces present?
We don't know what will happens with human race, until it actually happens, but take into consideration that the biggest political change in 20 Century - overturn of communism happened without US presence and without wars.
Just something to think about.

Old 08-10-2005, 05:54 PM

Just more double-talking gibberish. Answer the questions. Obviously, all you can do is play semantic games. We're talking about murdering cowards who are pond scum and you insist on calling them your poor abused and invaded countrymen.

We invaded Iraq after 10 years of Saddam snubbing his nose at 17 UN resolutions. He forced our hand by ignoring weapons inspectors trying to enforce those resolutions. The mistake he made was partnering with France and Germany and believing Chirac and Schroeder when they told him they would keep us off his back. All Saddam had to do was comply with the UN resolutions and no invasion would have taken place.

Iraqis are defending Iraq against foreign Muslims like al-Zarqawi. They aren't Iraqis. Iraqis are dying by Muslim hands.

Apparently unbeknownst to you, America had much to do with the fall of Communism. The Cold War between Russia and the USA destroyed Russia from within, economically. They still haven't recovered.

Old 08-11-2005, 03:43 AM

I am sorry Lugnut, but I usually ignore hate replies.
If you did post reasonable question in all that saliva you are spreading around, Please repeat it separately, so I can see it.
And don't take it personal. I admire your taste in automobiles, but you knowledge about politics sucks big time.

Old 08-11-2005, 03:48 AM

BTW Lugnut. How many American blondies have you met in your life.
Each time i see a blondie here, it is turning to be Swedish, Polish, Chech, or Lithuanian.
I am not counting those African-American with dyed hair.

Quick Reply: British Cops Kickin' Butt