New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

Master Tech here to assist

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 05:00 PM

hi i wonder if you could help me,i have a ml 270 cdi 2001,on tick over it seems a little lumpy,thanks

Old 07-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Talking New member.

Hi Ian,
I am new to this forum also, hello to yourself and all other members. Friends call me woody,I pick up my CL600 on Thursday (used,2005 30000 miles) the last MB I owned was a 560SEL (lived in Germany at the time)if this one is as good as the last I will be pleased. This will be my 68th car (I am a young at heart 60)Had some interesting cars over the years,traded in a VW Phaeton for the Merc. Any advice from anyone in regards to the 600 will be more than welcome. Regards to all,Woody

Old 07-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Default New to MB need to know if these things are possible re: accessories

Hello, Just purchased a beautiful 2005 C240 Wagon. and I want to have installed the hands free phone capability for my cell phone, , as well as the satellite radio. Can you please tell me if this is possible, and what I can do to make this a reality. by the way I live in NY state....

Anna

Old 07-19-2011, 05:58 PM
Default can the C240 Wagon 2005 have factory installed phone and satellite

I would like to add that I want these features (satellite radio and hands free phone accessory )to be just as the factory would have placed them, not a barn job....thank you,
anna

Old 07-20-2011, 10:48 PM

Hi Ian,
I have a post on this site called Transmission Ghost 1994 S320 It explains what is going on Please read it and tell me what you think. I have almost lost my mind trying to fix it.

Old 07-21-2011, 02:08 AM

Yo.. waassupp I just perchased 2005 s600 with only 17500 origional miles.. still in awe about. drove to newyork from colorado

Old 07-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Default 1987 300e

hi there i have just purchased a 1987 300E it steered perfect for 2 days but now has developed a problem i am not sure how to explain it but it seem to pull to the left and right slightly with out been steered that way it is still smooth driving and seems to be at all speeds any ideas out there thanks

Old 07-24-2011, 04:32 PM

Hi Ian I recently purchased a 2002 S500 sport in pristine condition every available option,beautiful ride.. I have two problems .1 my trunk has a program in the dash that allows the trunk to either open fully or half way I programmed to open all the way but it seems to be stuck halfway also the upper right corner will not seat without a push while automatically closing can you tell me what that may be caused by? also i have a washer for lamps button on panel I pushed the button and all the washer fluid ran out so I tried refilling fluid compartment and it seems just to disappear

Old 07-26-2011, 05:35 AM
Default Wipers

My windshield wipers won't come on in my 93 Benz 400sel, it's not the fuse!

Old 07-26-2011, 08:16 AM

Hi there =)

So I have a problem. My vehicle is a 2002 C230 Kompressor coupe (HB model) I have the alternator alert on my VOD and i ignored it for a while (too lazy and lack of extra funds). I had my old mechanic diagnose it before and he told me that the alternator was going bad. it had to go into heavy load to touch 14v. I have noticed significant degredation in performance since.

now i have a problem with a pretty rough idle. feels like its gonna die at times. when the car is up and going theres no problem once i am driving on the road.

When i accelerate it will go fine, then all the sudden i can feel massive powerloss tilla near stall. But if i floor the acceleraotor on the first gear to halfway into second it drives like nothings wrong. feels a little rough but only for the first few minutes of driving. I had a different car before years back that did something like this and it was my alternator being dead.

So I am wondering if these problems i am having are cause of this. I can tell visible signs of a bad alternator. windows roll up slower, dash dims when engine is put under load, AC tasks the engine.

I bought an alternator that i am going to have installed ASAP but i would like to know if you can think of other things to be checked as well.

Thank you in advance for your time =)

Last edited by TexasBenz; 07-26-2011 at 08:21 AM.

Quick Reply: Master Tech here to assist