New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

Finally bought a GL & CP says I joined in...2009 - wow!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 02:35 PM
Default Finally bought a GL & CP says I joined in...2009 - wow!!

I knew I belonged to a M-B forum, but I couldn't remember which one.
Well I found it and apparently I haven't been here in 8 years!

Now I've been searching for a used GL350 for a long time, BUT NOT THAT LONG. I'm thinking I must be a member on another M-B forum and I should probably check my emails for the name.
(It's so much easier when you ride a Ski-Doo, there's only ONE true forum, which is a lot different for Benz owners I see)

So I'm selling my 7.3L Ford Excursion and replacing with another 7 passenger diesel is harder than I expected. That's what brings me back here, I put $3000 down on a 2014 GL350.
I'm flying out Thursday to pick it up from the East Coast and get to familiarize myself with it for a 15 hour drive back to Milwaukee.

I'm pretty excited and worried at the same time. My grandfather owned Mercedes most of his life, but this is MY first one. I'm worried about how small it's going to be and cramped with the kids.

I'll let you know how things go once we get all loaded up for our first road trip

Old 08-04-2017, 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by wowchad
I knew I belonged to a M-B forum, but I couldn't remember which one.
Well I found it and apparently I haven't been here in 8 years!

Now I've been searching for a used GL350 for a long time, BUT NOT THAT LONG. I'm thinking I must be a member on another M-B forum and I should probably check my emails for the name.
(It's so much easier when you ride a Ski-Doo, there's only ONE true forum, which is a lot different for Benz owners I see)

So I'm selling my 7.3L Ford Excursion and replacing with another 7 passenger diesel is harder than I expected. That's what brings me back here, I put $3000 down on a 2014 GL350.
I'm flying out Thursday to pick it up from the East Coast and get to familiarize myself with it for a 15 hour drive back to Milwaukee.

I'm pretty excited and worried at the same time. My grandfather owned Mercedes most of his life, but this is MY first one. I'm worried about how small it's going to be and cramped with the kids.

I'll let you know how things go once we get all loaded up for our first road trip
I am going to suggest you to look over it http://www.autozin.com/for-sale/merc...etec-denver-co for your GL350. I am sure you would find your requirement.