Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

turn signal freaking out! i hope its my wiring.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 12:24 AM
Default turn signal freaking out! i hope its my wiring.

so basicly after i got my new radiator support installed for my 94 E320 my right passenger side blinker has been acting wack ever since. i had to get euro headlights too but thats already wired so i hope that got nothing to do with the turn signal.
pretty much i dont get any light coming out the corner ever or when i signal right. it used to atleast to give out lights when i turn my headlights on for the night even tho it didn't blink, now it just don't do a thing.
normaly with a electrical problem like this i know i should be just taking it in to get checked out. but there is a few concern this time. first i dont have any money for right now and my DASH gets no lights now eiithr! the only light i see is my left signal arrow (not blinking).
Note 1:the wires that are connected to each of my turn signals are different colored, is that how its suppose to be or do i have to splice up some wires or something werid?
Note 2:most of my research and information that other people tells me suggests that its a bad ground lead. but i have no clue what that means, can any1 clarify?

THAANKS a ton if u read the whole thing, even if you cant help me, i mean it. but if some1 here can help me out that would also be quite nice.

Old 08-19-2006, 05:42 AM
Default RE: turn signal freaking out! i hope its my wiring.

Do you have the correct bulb installed?

Old 08-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Default RE: turn signal freaking out! i hope its my wiring.

yes i do, i swaped up the 2 from both sides and they both work on my driver's side.