Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E350 Front Bumper Replacement Cost

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Unhappy E350 Front Bumper Replacement Cost

Hi folks,
First time poster here and in a great need of your insights. Last night my gf backed up my car into an E350 which cracked the front bumper. The car looked to me 7-8 years old or more. The owner was no where near to I left a note and my phone # on the windshield.
My question is, how much do you think the whole front bumper replacement is going to cost me? Are there any good sites to get OEM parts for this? I am just hoping the owner is willing to let me take over the repair cost.

Old 11-05-2013, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by bamboobuild
Hi folks,
First time poster here and in a great need of your insights. Last night my gf backed up my car into an E350 which cracked the front bumper. The car looked to me 7-8 years old or more. The owner was no where near to I left a note and my phone # on the windshield.
My question is, how much do you think the whole front bumper replacement is going to cost me? Are there any good sites to get OEM parts for this? I am just hoping the owner is willing to let me take over the repair cost.
you can find cheap aftermarket bumper covers online but I would go with OEM parts instead. I would imagine the bumper cover is a few hundred bucks. Its the paint that's gonna cost you. installation is pretty easy.