Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bluetooth Pairing a Blackberry Pearl

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Default Bluetooth Pairing a Blackberry Pearl

Good Afternoon all,

I have a Mercedes E-Class 320, and I have been trying to pair a Blackberry Pearl 8100 through bluetooth with little success and I was hoping someone could tell me where I have been going wrong.

I have been following the manual as best I can, so...

I have the key in the car and the COMAND Console on.

I intially do a search on the Blackberry for devices through bluetooth which finds the car,

On the Car I then go into the Bluetooth and search for Mobile phones and finds the Blackberry (at this point has the square box next to it without being filled), I press ok on the console and am prompted to enter a passcode, so I enter one.

I am then prompted on the Blackberry to enter the passcode which i do so the car and the phone are paired.

The COMAND console then says 'connected' as expected, but after a few seconds then says 'not connected'.

The bluetooth on the handset is permenantly turned on .

I have tried deleting the car from the Blackberry and vice versa then re pairing the device, with no success.

Could someone please tell me if I have missed something blantant out, or offer me their instructions to pair a phone to the car (as I havent found the instructions to be very helpful, otherwise I would have done this by now!)

In advance, thank you for reading and any help or feedback will be greatly recieved.

Kind Regards,

Andi UK

Old 05-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Default RE: Bluetooth Pairing a Blackberry Pearl

Hi,

You may want to see this. Had a similar issue in pairing a Jag, this solved it. It's not for Mercedes but may be worth trying. I will be trying this for one of my colleages who has a CLK.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2023092988

J.