For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Default 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White

For sale is my beautiful, very rare Diamond White (pearl white, special order for 2008+) exterior over black AMG Nappa leather interior (with alcantara trim) 2008 CLS63 with the rare $10k+ AMG performance package over the standard CLS63 AMG.

This car is flawless, I'm the original meticulous owner who has put all 14,000 miles. The car is perfect- no accidents, stories, blemishes- nothing. The car is like the day I drove it off the showroom floor. I have all literature, books, records and the window sticker.

The car is very well loaded:

Optional Diamond white paint (rare!)

Hand built with signed plaque 6.3L AMG V8 engine with 507hp and 465ft-lbs of torque!
Premium package 1
Premium package 2
Parktronics
iPod integration kit
Exclusive AMG Sport package (fitting the car with the largest production car front brakes,- 16" front discs compared to 14" standard AMG front brakes and special pad compounds, Limited slip differential, special AMG sport suspension over standard AMG car, special 19" 2 piece composite wheels, 186mph increased top speed limiter over the standard 155mph limiter, Alcantara trimmed sport AMG wheel with Aluminum shift paddles)
Power open and close rear trunk
Cooled and heated front seats
DVD navigation
Airmatic suspension
Premium smooth grain Nappa leather over dash/interior and seats with Alcantara inserts
Alcantara headliner
Sirius Satellite Radio
Keyless entry/go
More....

This is the cleanest and most desirable CLS63 around- desirable rare color with the options and the low production AMG performance package on the already amazing beautiful AMG CLS63 car!

I have 20" HRE 593R wheels on the car finished in chrome (9" front and 11" rear staggered setup with 245 front and 305 rear tires), I will sell those with an extra set of installed MB tire pressure sensors to the owner for an additional $5000 if desired. These were $12000 new!!!

I've also had an $1800 Premier films clear-bra package installed immediately after buying the car new- It has been wrapped with a custom cut full front bumper (wrapped edges), 24" up the hood and fenders, Front lights and fog lights, side mirrors, all door handle cups, larger coverage over the rear flare and additional coverage on the rear bumper behind the trunk.

The car has never been smoked in, always detailed, always garaged, carefully broken in and maintained. First service performed and additional oil change performed for good measure. This car is showroom mint! My original MSRP for this loaded car was $113,000 which you can see on the original window sticker I still have!

Asking $94,900 or best reasonable offer to move my car to a good home.

Attached Thumbnails 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White-dscn3792.jpg   2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White-dscn3853.jpg   2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White-dscn3856.jpg   2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White-dscn3908.jpg   2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White-dscn3876.jpg