Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

94 E-Class problems, PLEASE HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Exclamation 94 E-Class problems, PLEASE HELP!

I need help from someone who is knowledgeable about the issue i will discuss below, Please Help !

As a recently i notice while i was driving to the gym my heater seat light was blinking on and off, so I turn it off. As I was leaving the gym heading home the radio flick on and off, SRS and ASR light came on, and air just turn on by itself. When I got home I sat in the car and review the manual and it didnt give no help, but to take it to the dealership. I cut the car off and back on but it hesitated to start and didnt come on. Ive waited for 10 mins, cause now im worried it shouldnt be no problems with the alternator, head gasket, valve cover, battery, and it had a tune-up 7 month ago. Ok, ten minutes is up and the car turn back on and this time the ABS, SRS, ASR showed and no check engine light. Also, I notice when the light are on the radio dont come on but when i cut it off it comes on, and the air stills blows but low pressure. I have no choice to make an appointment with Ray Catena (MB Dealer) in Edison, NJ, since, my trusted mechanic close down. I also should note, I took the car to Ray Catena for a oil change and told them about bulb failure indication light comes on. They told me I need the tail lamp wire are bad and it need a wiring harness repair. Therefore, I say again, Please help me !