Mercedes CLK Class Mercedes CLK350 and Mercedes CLK500 Coupes and Cabriolets.

Heated seat lights are on but there's no one home

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Default Heated seat lights are on but there's no one home

Hi Guys, I have a CLK 320 sport 2006, I recently spilt a drink down the front of my stereo (yes not the best but the cup holder isn't in the best of places!!) and it stopped working, I had a look at the fuses in the drivers side compartment to see if anything had blown, I ended up pulling them all out one at a time because there was no fuse guide booklet in there, after checking them all there were no blown fuses and next time I came back to my car the stereo came back on and has worked fine ever since, the problem I have now is my heated seats have stopped working, the lights on both side come on but no heat, I have tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting to see if they will reset them selves but that hasn't worked, I have checked under the seats to see if a wire has come out of the sockets on both the driver seat and passenger seats but they are all plugged in. Just so you know the heated seats worked fine up until I started to mess about with the fuses, I have even checked that the correct amp fuses are in the correct place which they are, has anyone got any ideas? it's strange that they have BOTH just stopped working but the lights are on!!! any help would be gladly appreciated