Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

W204 Leather electric heated etc interior

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Default W204 Leather electric heated etc interior

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place for this ad, and if not, sorry, but I have a brand new half leather interior that came out of a c-class 250 CDi sport - heated electric etc.

I know this is my first post, and I hate users that do what I am doing, but I am hoping this is slightly different, as I am trying to get to merc owners direct.

Was hoping I could get it in my old D1 offroader, but the chairs sit a little too high for me, as I am already a tall bugger, so need too much work to make them fit.

Not sure what they are worth, so looked around and used ones are around £400.00 ish so put mine up for that price too, but open to offers, as they are taking up space in my garage and need to get rid since I can't use them.

Maybe someone has a c-class that is only cloth and fancies an upgrade, or to tidy up their current interior?

This is the ad I have come up with, giving all the info etc..

They are brand new as were taken out of a W204 C-Class 250 CDi Sport as it had full leather fitted.
The front 2 seats are heated, have electric adjustment and side air bags.
They also have a manual front height adjustment and Lumber support adjustment, and active headrest that can move in and out. All electrics etc work, and air bags are intact - never been set off.
The rear seats have 3 headrests, and an arm rest that folds down , and then the cushion leather lifts up to reveal a storage space. Also there are 2 cup holders that pop out.
I bought them in the hope to fit them into my old off roader, but after further investigation I need to cut out a bit of the transmission tunnel to fit them, which is too big of a job, so going to let them go.
The leather is in immaculate condition, as is the cloth. There are a few little mucky marks from being stored in my garage that will easily wash out with some leather cleaner (I would do this but I don’t have any, and have heard horror stories from people using washing up liquid!!).
These are basically in the same condition as if you have gone into a Merc showroom and looked at a brand new car....nothing like the used ones you see on ebay with marks and cracked leather etc.
If you need any more pictures, then please let me know, and I can email them over to you – but I don’t think the pictures I have uploaded do the seats justice!

Cheers
Stuart

Old 12-05-2012, 06:42 AM

Now sold