For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Head lights, Bumper, Wheels, Leather cover, etc

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Default Head lights, Bumper, Wheels, Leather cover, etc

I am located in Bay Area, CA, any local pick is welcome and preferred

I have the following for for sale:

(1)
set of 17" (17x7.5 front & 17x8.5 rear) wheels taken out from a 2005 CLK500, these are OEM wheels. there are no curb cuts, dents, or anything like that except there are scratches on the spoke(due to improper packaging when the wheels are being shipped)
wheels are straight and true, and ready to roll. mounted tires are Yokohama ES100 tires 225/45/17 front & 245/40/17 rear. only 1,000 miles on the tires and no bad alignment on the tires at all(perfectly even wear)
these will fit any C and CLK, year 2000~2006

$600 shipped with CA, $650 for out of state buyers, 500 for local pick up

(3) one OEM front brake rotor for CLK55 (2001~2002), the rotor is brand new and goes about $300 on dealer + tax. brand new, never used, original rotor with the AMG logo(aluminum center)(this is what you will get if you go to the dealer for a replacement)
it's for the front driver side
$150 shipped anywhere in the continental states

(4) one geniune Brabus Leather cover(supeiror quality) for 98~02 CLK class, color is blue on the side + gray on center(pretty much like the designo edition of the CLK55, exept it's not black & white but it's blue & gray), brand new, never used. the kit covers every signal interior leather, fron seats, arm rest, head rest. basically it's everything you need to make your car interior new again.
feel free to check anywhere to see the cheapest price you can get on them, save big $$$ here. again, they are not cheap quality, the quality is better than the original leather, made by Brabus(I am most mercedes driver heard of this name before)
$700 shipped anywhere in the continental states

(5) a pair of head lights(driver side& passenger side)for E class 98~02, these are Xenon headlights, the lens are clear(almost new) and the only part missing the computer underneath, however, buyer can taken out the old one from your own headlights and put them in. very easy to do
all the lights bulbs are includes and they are perfectly working. no cracks, detns, broken tabs, everything is in excellent condition
$250 shipped anywhere in the continental states

(6) 1 driver side front head light from CLK500(year 2005), lights is excellent condition, no broken tab, ect(everything is fine). lens are clear(light new), great for replacement. computer is included. everything is good to go. light bulbs are good.
$175 shipped

(7) 1 driver side front Bi-Xenon head light from E55 (2005), lights are excellent condition except one tab is broken, however, the tab has been professionally repair and it's good to go. len is clear(like new), all light bulbs are good and computers are includes(2 computers at the bottom)
$250 shipped

(8) 1 set (2front & 2 rear) calipers taken out from a 2005 CL55 AMG, these are the real big brake kits, 8 pistons front & 4 pistons rear. these are taken out from a wrecked car with 20,000 miles only. original pads are includes, no rotors. everything is good except some surface scratches, which is normal from daily usage. great condition, nothing is wrong
nice kit to have if you want to upgrade your original brake calipers
$1,800 shipped

email me for pictures if interested and arrangement can be made for local pick-up and other needs

Old 05-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Default RE: Head lights, Bumper, Wheels, Leather cover, etc

oops, oh, I also have a front bumpers,two rearfenderflare& one rear bumper add-onfor a CLK W208. the front bumper is not an original bumper, it's a DTM style bumper, I was about to put it on my car, but I change my mind.

trying to get rid of them as well.
selling for 500, buyer pays for shipped

Old 05-28-2008, 06:12 PM
Default RE: Head lights, Bumper, Wheels, Leather cover, etc

one more thing for sale
I also have differential from a 2006 E55 AMG, the item is nearly new, less than 1,000 miles on it. too bad for the car with the wrong owner(brand new with less than 1,000 miles life and get wrecked, lol)
$200 shipped, you can also upgrade your E500 to this AMG part, not sure it will perform better though
anyways, that's all