Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.

Horrible Service @ Fletcher Jones

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 10:40 PM
Default Horrible Service @ Fletcher Jones

hey everyone :P

I'm a newbie at the forum. I just got my 2007 C230 TODAY!! anywayz..
I had a HORRIBLE customer service experience at Fletcher Jones MB... have anyone bought there before?
They supposedly have the largest inventory in the world...

anywayz. they said they never lost a customer due to price. When I presented them the price2 otherdealerswas able to give me... they said impossible and gave me an attitude. they told me to go bak to the other dealers and i'll find out that the other dealers lied. Basically.. they mean i'll go bak crying and asking them for a car. He said to call him the next day after I go to the other dealer. I turned around.. went to the closer of the 2 dealers.. and not a word said. I got the car NOT AN EXTRA PENNY ADDED FROM WHAT I WAS QUOTED!

I called the manager at Fletcher Jones and asked him if he's never really lost a customer due to price. He said nope. And never will. I said I'm the first! After I told him I got the car at that price. He said.. why are you calling me and wasting my time if you got the car. enjoy your ride. CLICK. omg. horrible service huh. He hung up on me! (He's the fleet manager.. James Sullivan) ANywayz... i totally recommend shopping around *ahem* west covina area or san diego area before you make the purchase. I got an awesome deal! A deal that Fletcher Jones said "Why didn't you take that deal if offered to you?" Oh yeah.. shop around :P

anywayz.. i'll be reading the forum and learning about this car since i'm a newbie!!

Old 05-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Horrible Service @ Fletcher Jones

better meet that manager and give him a noogie.