For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

NEW SL ANTENNA!!!! LOOK HERE - do the conversion on your SLK or replace your SL one

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 11:13 PM
Default NEW SL ANTENNA!!!! LOOK HERE - do the conversion on your SLK or replace your SL one

Hi All,

I have for sale a NEW STYLE MERC SL ANTENNA - the top part

Item is BLACK

Before you think....no I didnt steal it....!!!

I have a Honda S2000 (alright...no jokes!) and when I lived in the UK (with another S2000) I bought the SL antenna and did a conversion - much like you guys do over here with your SLKs. Now I moved over here and bought another S2000 I wanted to do the same thing. I ordered the part from MB and had to wait 2 weeks for it to come in.

In the meantime, I have decided to do the "shaved look" All uneccessary pieces - like emblems, antennas etc etc to be removed. Hence now I have no need for the antenna, and couldnt cancel the order and get a refund as it was special order.

I paid $85 + tax for this puppy!!! I would embed a pic or something but you all know what it looks like.

I want to sell this....MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER....no lowballers please!

I am a genuine seller with a genuine item for sale.

I accept paypal, MO or personal check

I am not a regular member of this board, so in order to get a quick response please email me at:

pukka_stuff@yahoo.com

thanks for looking

Lee