For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1993 190E Mercedes 2.6 Automatic, must sell ASAP, $2700

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Default 1993 190E Mercedes 2.6 Automatic, must sell ASAP, $2700

Aloha. I'm selling a 1993 190E Mercedes-Benz Sedan with a 2.6 Liter, 6-Cylinder Engine and Automatic Transmission. I am looking to sell this car NOW as I will be leaving the country on the 30th. The vehicle is in great condition and runs very well. For anyone who has never driven a 190E, it is an excellent car to drive! It handles very well, it is very responsive, and it is very safe. It gives you the feeling that you are in control. It gets about 25 miles/gallon at highway.

Vehicle Highlights [ul][*]Mileage: 163,100[*]Engine: 6-Cyl. 2.6 Liter[*]Transmission: Automatic[*]Drivetrain: RWD[/ul] Installed Options [ul][*]Power Steering[*]Power Windows[*]Power Locks[*]Sun Roof[*]4 Wheel ABS[*]Airbags [*]Cruise Control[*]Air conditioning - needs coolant (may need adapter for enviro-friendly coolant).[/ul] Custom Equipment [ul][*]Alpine CD/MP3/iPod Stereo Head: Connects to iPod, iPhone, etc. Tuner, AUX, CD player.[*]Sounds: Originally had Bose Speakers, but I had to replace them as they went bad. The original Bose subwoofers are still installed (driver and passenger doors).[/ul] Additional Items [ul][*]Car Cover[*]Leather cleaner[*]Car wax[*]Antifreeze[*]Windshield fluid[/ul] Pictures

More Pictures

Details

I'd like to point out a few things about this vehicle to save you and myself any trouble. There is a small crack on the windshield. It was repaired but is still slightly visible. I did not replace the windshield because I wanted to keep the OEM windshield and seal which is far more reliable than a replacement windshield. The heater gets nice and hot unless you're driving 75 MPH down 95 when the outside temperature is about 20F, in which case it gets warm... that's the nature of convection. The heater controls for the windshield defroster only allow hot air at max speed... some sort of electrical issue. The fan makes some noise as I believe the motor needs replacing. There is a small dent near the driver headlight. This was there before I got the vehicle. Other than that the body is in beautiful condition. When you're up close you can see small dents and minor scratches... but from a few feet away its looks gorgeous. Finally, the radio antenna does not go up as the nylon rope that actuates it is broken. This can be a simple fix or you can buy a replacement antenna. This car needs a sway bar (so some reason it was gone when I bought the vehicle); however, a sway bar is not required for driving... it's really just for making fast, tight turns. The interior is in great condition. It's very clean and very well kept.

Vehicle History

This 190E was originally from California, and the vehicle spent most of its life there. It was then shipped to Hawai'i and lived in a garage for most of its time in Hawai'i. We purchased the vehicle and kept it covered when it wasn't in use. In June 2007 the vehicle was shipped to Massachusetts, so it has only been in the state for a little over a year. The vehicle was parked in a garage at my last apartment (8/2007 - 8/2008). Now I park it in a driveway with a car cover.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Contact

Keoni Mahelona
Medford, MA

kkm_113@yahoo.com
808-351-1462