Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.
View Poll Results: A poll
Hillary Clinton
37.50%
Barack Obama
12.50%
John McCain
50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Who is going to win the 2008 Election?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Default RE: 2008 Election

McCain was falling/flying to the left, amnesty for illegals and a lot of other crap, now he sees his true support will be from the right and he's now back-pedalling in high gear back to the right. I gave $$ to Fred, then a few days later he drops out, in the primaries I voted for Mitt, and he drops out, all we're left with is McCain. So all we have is two Commies and one wanna-be centrist. If one of the commies wins, hope the reps take a bigger share of the houses, for it will take 30 years to repair the damage Hill or Obama could do in 4 years.

Obama is a young Jack Kennedy with his head screwed on backwards. JFK cut taxes, Obama swears to increase them, and do an FDR/LBJ on the couintry, more crap for the poor, kill the middle to upper people. With Obama or Hillary, we'll all suffer for a few more decades. We'll have to wait till '12 when Bobby Jindal will have some experience as a governor, he's the next Ronald Reagan (Renaldus Magnus). He's only 36 now, but a true conservative. just like when Carter was elected, 4 years of crap before we get something good.

you want to see what I think of the democratic candidates? go here!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OFmZSMd7lZU
i made this video last fall, last september i knew which 3 would be tops.
and i gave them my vote! with a potato. potatoes at 400+mph are fun.
see what happens with my "vote"! [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 02-17-2008, 06:00 PM

Obama is a young Jack Kennedy with his head screwed on backwards. JFK cut taxes, Obama swears to increase them, and do an FDR/LBJ on the couintry, more crap for the poor, kill the middle to upper people. With Obama or Hillary, we'll all suffer for a few more decades. We'll have to wait till '12 when Bobby Jindal will have some experience as a governor, he's the next Ronald Reagan (Renaldus Magnus). He's only 36 now, but a true conservative. just like when Carter was elected, 4 years of crap before we get something good.

Old 02-17-2008, 07:37 PM

you want to see what I think of the democratic candidates? go here!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OFmZSMd7lZU
i made this video last fall, last september i knew which 3 would be tops.
and i gave them my vote! with a potato. potatoes at 400+mph are fun.
see what happens with my "vote"! [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 02-22-2008, 02:15 PM

I dont no who is going to win but all I do know is that Clinton is falling and Obama is going far in this election. As much as I dont want to see it happin it probibly will.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:34 PM

all we can do is just hope for the best i guess

Old 02-22-2008, 10:59 PM

Yes to that HOPE for the best lol.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:36 PM

Obama is the most "liberal" of our 100 senators, a certain danger, Hillary is just as bad, she has 35 years of covering for a serial rapist/molester, with the same political goals (nationalization/communism) raise taxes, etc, McCain at least swears to make Bush's tax cuts permanent. I gave $$ to Fred, he dropped out, I voted for Mitt in the primary, he dropped out, all I'm left with is John.
[>:]

personally, I think our "best bet" is a "McCain/Gingrich" ticket unless John would take Fred for a second. Hillary pulled a "Guiliani" and lost 11 primaries in a row, putting all her chips on ohio and texas, Obama has gained momentum and will "steam-roller" over her, Hill is now hoping for VP, her statements at the end of the debate were clear and present "suck up" attempts, knowing she lost it all to "Barack the Magic Negro".
Hillary admitted defeat last night, screaming "Uncle Barack!" at the end of the debate. Obama got a standing "O" for blowing his nose!!! We are indeed doomed!!!![8D]

so in 2008, we have the choice of the lesser of lessers! i'm sticking a "fred" sticker on my '08 smart (as a don't blame me, i voted for fred) statement. i sure hope Condi runs in '12! (the best of all worlds, brilliant, black and female) 2008, IMHO, is a "toss off". it's the year of that "great sucking sound" that perot mentioned so long ago. enough of my babblings for now

Old 02-22-2008, 11:50 PM

personally, I think our "best bet" is a "McCain/Gingrich" ticket unless John would take Fred for a second. Hillary pulled a "Guiliani" and lost 11 primaries in a row, putting all her chips on ohio and texas, Obama has gained momentum and will "steam-roller" over her, Hill is now hoping for VP, her statements at the end of the debate were clear and present "suck up" attempts, knowing she lost it all to "Barack the Magic Negro".
Hillary admitted defeat last night, screaming "Uncle Barack!" at the end of the debate. Obama got a standing "O" for blowing his nose!!! We are indeed doomed!!!![8D]

Old 02-23-2008, 12:31 AM

so in 2008, we have the choice of the lesser of lessers! i'm sticking a "fred" sticker on my '08 smart (as a don't blame me, i voted for fred) statement. i sure hope Condi runs in '12! (the best of all worlds, brilliant, black and female) 2008, IMHO, is a "toss off". it's the year of that "great sucking sound" that perot mentioned so long ago. enough of my babblings for now

Old 03-04-2008, 03:09 PM

How about Ralph Nader? He runs like every year but never win. He announced about 2 weeks ago he has entered. But I think its way too late for him.

Quick Reply: Who is going to win the 2008 Election?