Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

What Are You Getting For Xmas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What Are You Getting For Xmas?

I know the folks who own the "Salem School of Massage" in Salem, Oregon. It helps to know the Right people around Christmas time. The trick is to sign up for a class where you get to participate as well as learn the entire how to's.

Think of it, excellent bar tending skills combined with car knowledge and being a master massage therapist? You would be the envy of your girlfriends and the desire of real men.

Old 12-24-2005, 11:07 AM

I think she already is, but what do I know?

Old 12-25-2005, 12:47 AM
Super Moderator

I would guess you are right. There is always room for improvement in all of us.

Old 12-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Administrator

well, i have gotten my gifts...i dont know if any of you are football fans, but my fiancee got me an autographed univ. of pittsburgh tony dorsett jersey, and an autographed richard petty 1/24th plymouth superbird....and a bunch of little things, but those two were by far the best...

Old 12-30-2005, 01:15 AM

ORIGINAL: BikerDrew

I know the folks who own the "Salem School of Massage" in Salem, Oregon. It helps to know the Right people around Christmas time. The trick is to sign up for a class where you get to participate as well as learn the entire how to's.

Think of it, excellent bar tending skills combined with car knowledge and being a master massage therapist? You would be the envy of your girlfriends and the desire of real men.

Haha. I'd be the best bartender on the face of the planet. Girl friends? What are those? Haha. Kidding. I literally only have 2 girl friends. The rest are aquaintences. I just don't dig talking about shopping and getting my nails done, their boyfriends and everything they do "wrong", and chicks asking for advice...but not listening to you and then backstabbing you to all the other females you know. *huff*. Okay I'm done bitchin about girls. Haha. Girls that like the same stuff I do, more power to 'em...I just like to shoot the **** with the guys. I'm going to shoot pool now...

Old 12-30-2005, 03:10 AM
Super Moderator

All the women I know dispise other women except for a choice few. As a massuse. you would really **** them off. Have fun!

Old 12-31-2005, 11:18 PM

Getting back on topic for just a moment...

I just thought of something. What I need is a hologram of a Christmas tree. A database of differently decorated trees so I can choose the one that suits my moods. I would put up a tree every year if I could just flip a switch on or off.

Would someone invent one for the mass market, please?

Old 01-02-2006, 06:26 AM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Getting back on topic for just a moment...

I just thought of something. What I need is a hologram of a Christmas tree. A database of differently decorated trees so I can choose the one that suits my moods. I would put up a tree every year if I could just flip a switch on or off.

Would someone invent one for the mass market, please?
Maybe you should do that and make your fortune?

Old 01-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Administrator

thats a pretty good idea...

Old 01-06-2006, 03:28 PM

start working.you have 11 months.