Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Tuning??

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Tuning??

no demasiado malo veo que uno citroen pero era demasiado lejano saber si pertenece a su amigo. tengo gusto de esas tres muchachas especialmente la que esta' en los pantalones vaqueros blancos.

Old 04-19-2004, 02:44 PM

Ui sleepwalker you're in big trouble if Lugnut sees this language he doesn't understand

Old 04-19-2004, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

i am sure that more muchachas if lugnut's '55 Bel Air is among the show cars.

Old 04-19-2004, 07:30 PM

where did you see girls??

in the BSBTUNING site (where the Opel Calibra is)??

I didnĀ“t see no girls with the Citroen, maybe because my friend is married!!

and yes, Lugnut IS going to kill you!! lol

[]Ā“s

Old 04-19-2004, 09:13 PM

So these Saudi guys carry bricks in their car to fix a flat? Please explain. They don't sound too smart to me. Maybe it's the desert heat.

I have no idea what you said in that tweetie-talk post. I used a Portuguese (Brazil) translator and it only made it worse. I don't kill for fun so you're safe.

Old 04-20-2004, 01:54 AM
Super Moderator

they don't carry bricks of course. but it is recommended as weapon sometimes

sure there is stile - alpine http://www.carrosderua.com.br/galeria.php?idgaleria=99

is santana very famous in brazil? on the place where i am now, 8 out of 10 taxi is santana.

Old 04-21-2004, 01:07 AM

Lugnut, he didnĀ“t write in Portuguese. ThatĀ“s Spanish!! ThatĀ“s why your translator made it worse

and what are you talking about bricks??? I didnĀ“t understand where you got that from :-S

sleepwalker, I didnĀ“t know you had navegated on the Carros de Rua website and found girls there. Well, they seem to be very simpathetic girls, donĀ“t you think?? lol

Santana has been in production here in Brazil since 1989, I think. So in 15 years of production it sure got famous. Now itĀ“s not a "best seller" anymore, but VW still produces it.

And by the way: where are you now??

[]Ā“s

Old 04-21-2004, 06:50 AM

Geez! How am I supposed to know it's Spanish versus Brazilian-Portuguese? Okay, give me some time and I'm sure I'll have something to say to sleepwalker and his three-star-watching Tweetie turd.

A few posts up sleepwalker described Saudis being proud that they could remove a wheel with a flat tire by using the pnuematic suspension. He drew a picture in my mind where the suspension (and therefore the car) would be jacked up then bricks placed under the side or corner of the car where the flat tire was (not under the tire). When the suspension was retracted, the wheel would remain in the air so it could be removed. In order to do this they would need to carry around the necessary bricks. I don't think that's very smart.

- Those bricks costs money in gas to haul around. Not a huge issue in Saudi Arabia, but it still costs to haul weight.

- If the bricks aren't totally secure, they will roll around and dent the rear quarter panels from the inside out. They will also weaken from rolling around and may break apart just from that.

- Bricks are one of the most dangerous items you can put under a raised car to hold it up. Bricks are strong, yet weak. If you press lightly but firmly in a certain way on a brick it will crack or crumble. Ask any brick mason. It would be much safer to use their AK-47.

- They can just use the jack that came with the car. Use the suspension to get it up then just put an extended jack under the car to hold it up while the suspension is retracted. If there's no weight on the jack a baby can extend it.

Old 04-21-2004, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

not all of them doing it anyway lugnut. i saw it beside the place where every friday they sell car by bidding! car was so cheap that i earn extra money from my $150 monthly salary by buying a small car, repair it and sell it again for profit.

i am now working in shanghai stile - alpine. haven't you clicked my name to see the profile?

Old 04-21-2004, 01:30 PM

now I understood the brickĀ“s story!! lol
it doesnĀ“t seem very smart, Lugnut, I agree with you

sleepwalker, I had not seen your profile, I just did it now. I put you in my MSN list, if thatĀ“s ok with you

Quick Reply: Tuning??