Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Tuning??

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 10:14 AM
Default RE: Tuning??

Well, I was going chew you guys out and direct you to the member's Photo Gallery where I had some car pics. It appears, however, that the pics in the gallery have been flushed to the bit bucket. Another victim of the upgrade, I presume.

I'm going to ask if I should reload my pics or if the ones that were there (everyone's) will be reloaded.

Old 04-14-2004, 02:12 PM

ORIGINAL: sleepwalker

why not just attach those photos to this post? i would like to see them too. good old days that always come life once you sit inside those cars.
I didn´t ask him to put attach the photos to this post because I don´t like to post pictures of my car in the internet. I posted some here because this is a foreign forum, and so I feel more safe to do that. But in Brazilian forums I don´t post pictures, it could be dangerous...

However, Lugnut, if you feel comfortable to share your pictures with us, we would like it very much

Old 04-15-2004, 09:13 AM

Oops! I missed your last question. The John Deere is my lawn tractor. John Deere makes all kinds and sizes of tractors. They started by making a farm tractor a bazillion years ago. Their tractors, no matter which model, are always green. Everyone in America knows what a John Deere is.

My signature includes all my vehicles along with the color. I'm going for a chuckle by including the John Deere, then going for another by saying it's green.

Old 04-15-2004, 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Oops! I missed your last question. The John Deere is my lawn tractor. John Deere makes all kinds and sizes of tractors. They started by making a farm tractor a bazillion years ago. Their tractors, no matter which model, are always green. Everyone in America knows what a John Deere is.

My signature includes all my vehicles along with the color. I'm going for a chuckle by including the John Deere, then going for another by saying it's green.
thanks for answering!

are these tractors like the ones that caterpillar makes??
what does "lawn" mean?? do you have a farm or something like that??

Old 04-16-2004, 08:03 PM

guys, here is a picture of one of the best tuned cars I´ve seen. The owner is a very good friend of mine, that´s me in the picture, it was taken in a barbecue in my house.

I wanted to know if you can tell what car is that. I don´t know if it was brought to the USA, but anyway, let´s see if you can guess it. Later on I´ll tell you if you got it right, and if not, I´ll tell the model.

It is not too extreme (doesn´t look like a toy, like many other tuned cars), but it´s not dub-style.

the wheels are 17", TSW Reflex. I like them very much!!

the body kit was made by Fast Tuning, a tuning shop here in my city.

it is turbo charged and has nitro oxide system. something around 260 hp´s

the intention is to get to 400 hp´s when the car is "finished".

Old 04-16-2004, 10:11 PM

Take a quick look at the John Deere site. Don't spend too much time there, unless you farm. John Deere

"Lawn" is what we call our property that has grass growing on it. At the John Deere home page, look at the pic with "Residential" under it. That guy is mowing (cutting) the grass on his lawn at home with his John Deere lawn tractor.

I think the car in the pics is a 1959 Cadillac. The fins have been removed from the rear fenders and glued to the trunk lid.

You need to eat some more. Don't you have cheeseburgers down there?

Old 04-16-2004, 11:35 PM

of course we have cheeseburgers.

but I´m not really a fan of food, you know? I just eat to survive.

for the last 3 years or so I´ve been weighting around 100 pounds

don´t you have a guess about my friend´s car?? (two posts above, I think)

[]´s

Old 04-17-2004, 01:12 AM

Yeah, I'm talking about surviving. 100 lbs is too light for a young man.

I already guessed about your friend's car. A '59 Cadillac.

I mean no offense, but I can't tell one car from another anymore. They all look the same to me, especially from the back. The car looks to me like it could be a Honda Civic, a BMW, an Acura, etc, etc, etc.

My best guess is a '59 Cadillac with the fin/wing surgery. That's my final answer.

Old 04-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

i guess it's a honda.

i like the "59 cadillac most of all. but that car was far too small to fit on the back seat of El Camino

Old 04-17-2004, 09:38 PM

well, it is not a ´59 cadillac, nor a honda

it is a french one. Citroen Xantia

check it´s pneumatic suspension

Quick Reply: Tuning??