Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Read an interesting article tonight

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 07:29 PM
Default RE: Read an interesting article tonight

I use irony and humor that many people are unable to understand, so they demonize it. Are you foaming at the mouth right now? If so, my work is done.

Don't forget, you're the one who lives off the government, not me. It supports you. I don't get **** from the government except for the services that my taxes pay for.

What "card" do I show at the country club. Remember, I don't mooch off the government. I don't have a "card" like you do.

Old 03-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

I'm not foaming at the mouth, so put ya dick back in ya pants.

Your taxes? Yeah sure, old man. I worked for everything i got. I probably have more now than you will ever get or had in your whole sorry excuse of a life.

And irony and humor is not the same thing as racism and being a bigot, you confused confederate flag waving hick.

Old 03-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

Why don't ya go find a sheep to **** while you at it. Maybe you'll feel better.

Old 03-26-2006, 07:43 PM

You're making less and less sense as we go on. Are you losing it? Can I call an ambulance for you?

And you're the one from Atlanta. I just moved here three years ago. Did you grow up here before you decided to move away and let the government support you?

I pay way more in taxes every year than you make in wages. That's the truth. I think you're confusing me with your grandpa or grandma.

Old 03-26-2006, 07:45 PM

And irony and humor is not the same thing as racism and being a bigot...
I rest my case.

Old 03-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Super Moderator

Go ahead and call one for yourself, bitch. And the taxes you pay, you probably get just about all of it back every year. And I'm not confusing no one. I know a bigot when I see one and it doesn't matter where the hell you from. And you got it twisted, I support the government. The US army supports the government and we keep the enemy from kicking your sorry *** all over the land. Just go shoot yourself so God can give that life energy to someone who is not such and idiot. GET YOUR MIND OUT THE 1800s! SLAVERY IS OVER! And racism would be dead if it wasn't for people like you keeping it alive.

Old 03-26-2006, 08:03 PM

That's it. Let it all go. Feel the pain leave you?

Man! I'll bet you're fun to talk to after a couple of drinks. I'd throw up if my mind bounced around as fast as yours does. You've breached about every subject and time period I can think of. Go boy!

I wouldn't have you as a slave. I'd have to spend too much time whipping you instead of getting work from you.

And don't get me wrong. I'm glad you're bad-mouthing America while fighting off those mean Germans so they don't kick my ***.

Old 03-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Super Moderator

And me being your slave, I would've killed you too easy old man. You're gutless. And by the way, I don't drink myself into a stupor like most Americans do. Too bad the **** water that they call beer tend to kill off the smartest of the brain cells in people like you.

I just don't get how a Mercedes forum supports or allow a person like you and the things you say exist on this forum. Maybe they should change to forum name to the KKKForum. In honor of you.

Old 03-26-2006, 08:30 PM

Ewww. Ouch. Such biting retorts. You're really "intelligent."

I think it's you who's being stupid and racist. Aren't you? Let's review. Compare what I've said in this thread to what you've said. Can you do that?

Old 03-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Super Moderator

I'm done being intelligent and reasonable with you. You don't understand reasonable. You don't understand intelligent.

But you wanna review THIS thread? What about the rest of them? What about all the things you said? I'm nowhere near your record yet, Klan leader. And you dare ask me to review after I ask you to review your points and you never delivered? F*** you!

I see that I joined a racist bigot forum where the Klan leader is running the show. My mistake. No wonder I can't get no info from this site. I have to support Lugnut, the KKK leader, or I'm "UnAmerican".

Quick Reply: Read an interesting article tonight