Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Read an interesting article tonight

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Default RE: Read an interesting article tonight

WTF are you talking about? What are you smoking? My generation is sitting around soaking up what? Spending government money playing golf? Where can I sign up for that? I've worked longer than you've been alive. That's the kind of selfish attitude I'm talking about. You work for a handful of years and you think you count as much as people who were working before you were even born and are still working. You haven't earned what you think you have. Not yet at least.

What were all these people doing before they started playing golf, anyway? You have it figured out, right? Were they merely the young people of their day mooching off the government? Did the entire previous generation sit on their *** doing nothing but making babies like you? Now you're showing all these "lazy" older people how a person should work? You are one of the most selfish persons I've ever encountered.

I have no idea how to untangle your confusion and anger. You are a messed up youngster.

Old 03-26-2006, 05:37 PM

Well, okay, mbz. I'll give you a pass. I'm glad to hear you feel that way, but today's youth as a whole aren't taught to think like that. They learn to appease our enemies and critcize our government and our way of life. They're hippies without the flowers and long hair. Actually, it's the former hippies that are teaching them this crap. Of course, not every student follows in line, but when they don't they are ostracized. Government schools are producing a generation of "meme" liberal weiners, but it's not the government that's doing it, it's the teachers.

Old 03-26-2006, 05:46 PM
Super Moderator

Nah, ya'll sat around smoking all day protesting wars and stuff. And come to think of it, if ya'll are so good, maybe if your genereation learned how to parent and raise children, this generation wouldn't be half as messed up as it is now. I guess all of that early 1900 drugs are catching up with ya.

Old 03-26-2006, 05:54 PM

Nope, that wasn't me. They were your elders. That's why you are as you are. This is like therapy. Your demons are surfacing. Keep talking. You'll feel better.

Do you think your generation is drug-free or alcohol-free? If so, where did you get such a silly idea? Your generation takes more drugs and drinks more alcohol than any previous generation. Also, the drugs today are stronger than they used to be. That's another thing that has clouded your mind.

So, anyway, where do I sign up for the free golf on the government?

Old 03-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

No my elders taught me about freedom of speech and speaking ya mind no matter what everyone else is thinking. AKA don't change ya thoughts just becasue it the most popular thought.

And oh, my demons now? Because I'm not brown nosing Bush? If that's your calling, go ahead. I agree to disagree. You feel your way and I feel mine. You feel America is perfect, I say it's imperfect. Oh well. Good for you. Why won't you just keel over and die and save the government a few bucks for christ sakes you blind ignorant bastard.

Old 03-26-2006, 06:38 PM

Isn't that a personal attack for which you are so adamantly opposed? I'm an "ignorant bastard" because I disagree with you? Didn't you go crying to the admin the last time someone replied this way to YOU? It's all about YOU, isn't it? YOU are allowed to offend someone, but no one can offend YOU. That's extreme and immature SELFISHNESS. Your elders forgot to spank you.

Bush? Now you want to talk about Bush? Do you have a hang up about him? Is he a demon of yours that's gnawing at you?

America is perfect? Who said that? Just some more of your confusion, I guess.

Please put down the drugs and alcohol and try to follow the conversation. Thank you.

Old 03-26-2006, 06:43 PM

And how is the government going to save money if I die? WTF are you talking about? BTW, in case you haven't noticed, the government is spending a ton of money on you. You're the one living off the government. Am I right?

Now, where do I sign up for the free government golf?

Old 03-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah I did personally attack you. Yes I did. Obviously being reasonable doesn't work for you. No, you're ignarant bastard because you're implying that I'm Unamerican because I see some holes in the system. Just because I traveled beyond that little box that you have your rotting carcass stuck in and looking through life at though a straw, don't take it out on me you old good for nothing son of a gun. I'm not sure if this forum supports you and your racist ways, or what. Quite frankly I don't think America supports ***** and more, boy. And obviously for you to hear anything I must step down to your "I'm the World Ruler so get out my way" level then so be it because no one else seems to care. You can't understand knowledge if it hit you in the face. And if the Admin doesn't care about doing anything about your comments or anit muslim, racist, hateful speech, then that's how I'ma come at you. On a level that you undertand you no brained small balled sorry excuse for a man. And make sure you take your time and try to learn to read all of this you simpleton. And try to get your nose out of Bush's **** for two seconds. Maybe then you can see the world around you a little better.

Old 03-26-2006, 07:05 PM

Jesus. That's a mouthful. IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CONVERSATION, but it's a mouthful. You need to look in the mirror. You're the one with the pent up rage at everything that isn't YOU. But let it all out. You'll feel better. I'm man enough so you can bounce it off me. I won't go crying to anyone. Just our little secret.

I'll bet you're the typical government employee. A professional moocher. You sit around and do nothing all day except whine about this and that and Bush and go collect your paycheck because you think you earned it.

Hello? Are you there? Where do I sign up for the free golf?

Old 03-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

At ya local counrty club. Show em your card and you're in.

No, this is anguish at having to deal with silly mother f****rs like you. From the time since I signed on here. YOU! Dealing with dumb **** people like YOU! YOU DON"T KNOW ****! BUT TALK ****! AND WANNA BE ****! BUT CAN'T SEE ****! Maybe I should've have tried to be nice at first and this why it basically built up, my fault but oh well. But ever since I signed to this forum, it's been plagues with you being a bigot, non stop. And I don't see how people put up with it. And you don't know me but I already told you numerous times how you can get to know me real fast. Stop being a bruden on the economy and have a heart attack or something so there will be one less bigot that's lying around wasting away collecting a paycheck to pay for the upkeep of the SL.

Quick Reply: Read an interesting article tonight