Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Mother Toyota

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Default RE: Mother Toyota

That sucks.

Some state police do that in the US with a stopwatch. They pick a car and start a stopwatch at a certain mileage marker. Then they speed way ahead of the car and wait in hiding for it to pass another certain mileage marker. Based on the time and distance, they can compute the speed.

Old 09-08-2005, 03:57 AM

That totally blows my friend !

Any time that "any" Justce Department can give us a hard time (and take away points) for doing what we love to do, it's like stripping us of our moral fiber.

It's like.....C'mon people ... We've purchased an expensive ride to do what it's meant to do, and here they have to criticize us for it!

I guess the law just don't get it.............. if we would have wanted to go slow, we would have bought a POS Hyundai (or whatever other POS is available) !

The best thing is that most of the USA has not got onto the speed camera thing............ at least "yet" ..... hopefully they never will !

Old 09-08-2005, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator

right.

driving on a 2 hour stretch of highway with no or few cars in sight is very boring at 120 km/hour.

i just don't mind if the pretty chinese girl with me is giving me a *******... then i can just set the cruise control to 120km/h (which i often do).

Old 09-08-2005, 11:26 AM

Sleepwalker, I'm going to have to come over there and hang out with you for a while.

All this talk of these pretty chinese girls is driving me nuts. LOL

Old 09-08-2005, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

you are very welcome here. this is next to heaven when it comes to play and fun.

pretty, hot, young, and lonely girls knocking on your door and asking for pleasure and fun... it's always worth it.

Old 09-13-2005, 05:46 AM

You better be careful when checking out women while driving. My friend Nikki and I caused an accident before. These dudes in the car next to us were just staring...she noticed it, I didn't because I was driving. The light was red, a car was stopped in front of them...I didn't have as many cars in my lane, so I pulled forward as I should. Well, he smacked the back of the car in front of him. Nikki and I had never laughed so hard in our entire lives. I felt as though I should stop, she told me to keep going! Haha, so, just keep that in mind boys, look for a second, but keep checking the road in front of you!

Old 09-14-2005, 12:51 AM

Geez, what an amatuer. I could keep one eye you and the other on the road, no problem. That's why God gave us two eyes. Of course, having your girlfriend with you could cause me a problem. I think that's what that third eye thing is about.

... and mirrors.

Old 09-14-2005, 05:29 AM

They could have done with the new system coming from Mercedes called "Brake Assist Plus" It uses two radar systems on the front of the car to avoid rear end collisions. It has just been introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

Put this together with hot chick sensors on the side and you've got a wicked combination.

Old 09-14-2005, 11:31 AM

That could come in real handy. Remember Clara Harris who murdered her husband by running over him three times in their M-B for cheating on her? I bet her husband wished they had something like Brake Assist Plus while he was being mashed, bashed, gashed, and thrashed.

Old 09-14-2005, 01:45 PM

ORIGINAL: dondas
Put this together with hot chick sensors on the side and you've got a wicked combination.

Would that "chick sensor" be "driver adaptive"?

Quick Reply: Mother Toyota