Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Farenheit 9/11. USA's real target is?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Default Farenheit 9/11. USA's real target is?

Hi,

After watching Farenheit 9/11, my views and opinions on Bush changed greatly. I see him as a man who lies. Not only to his own people, but to the whole world.

After the twin towers wen't down, Bush waged a war on terror and attacked iraq. Everyone said it was for oil. It is about oil. But not from Iraq. Bush has his eye on IRAN. He needed iraq so he can eventually station military hardware there and keep a close eye on IRAN. Bush claims he see's them more as a threat and for the first time, he will be able to have hardware stationed closer than ever before.

In reality IRAN has oil reserves that you can't even imagine. Don't be suprised when an excuse is given to the world by Bush for a need to invade Iran. Just like the so called intelligence from the CIA with regards to the Saddams weapons, which of course were never found. George Bush is a liar. It's that simple. Are you happy with your country being run by a complete liar?

Old 01-29-2005, 12:56 PM
Default RE: Farenheit 9/11. USA's real target is?

In case you did not notice, we're in a war and they might be the enemies, you think?

Maybe you should have some dialog with the residents who have suffered under Sadaam, and the likeness of him.

They all want change and a future with happiness and safety.

You've missed the whole point.

Michael Moore is simply an extension of the folks who choose to distort and sensationalize the challenges people undertake.

And in closing, I had 14 neighbors and friends who perished in the towers. To see the anguish firsthand brings about the desire to have more peace and protection for all of us. That goes across all party lines and whoever is in the hot seat at the time will always be criticized no matter how they try to contribute.

Also, I found something very interesting that has to do with the need to profile individuals who have historically presented a danger for everyone. We just need to take a closer look. You think????

HISTORY TEST
Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test.
The events are actually derived from documented history. Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by
a. Olga Korbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

4.During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old
American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by
a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to
rescue passengers was murdered by
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill' s women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On September 11, 2001, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take
out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

Nope,..... I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

So, to make absolutely certain Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intending to kill us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year-old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winning and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone because of profiling.

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that Gloria Aldreds, along with the other attorneys and the Federal Justices who want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves - if they have any such sense.

Forrest Gump so aptly put it, "Stupid is as stupid does."

Please pass this on to everyone
ORIGINAL: sexykatie

Hi,

After watching Farenheit 9/11, my views and opinions on Bush changed greatly. I see him as a man who lies. Not only to his own people, but to the whole world.

After the twin towers wen't down, Bush waged a war on terror and attacked iraq. Everyone said it was for oil. It is about oil. But not from Iraq. Bush has his eye on IRAN. He needed iraq so he can eventually station military hardware there and keep a close eye on IRAN. Bush claims he see's them more as a threat and for the first time, he will be able to have hardware stationed closer than ever before.

In reality IRAN has oil reserves that you can't even imagine. Don't be suprised when an excuse is given to the world by Bush for a need to invade Iran. Just like the so called intelligence from the CIA with regards to the Saddams weapons, which of course were never found. George Bush is a liar. It's that simple. Are you happy with your country being run by a complete liar?
you would like.

Our Country and our troops need our support!

[IMG]local://upfiles/4153/73638E753C8C43A3938584A803AD0C95.gif[/IMG]

Old 01-29-2005, 08:18 PM

And weren't many of those "Muslim Extremists" from Saudia Arabia? Americans Allie. Bet American wont be invading Saudi Arabia anytime soon

And dont give us any b\s about saddam causing people to suffer under him. Whos been holding thousands of prisioners in Guantanamo Bay, Cubu WITHOUT CHARGE FOR OVER THREE YEARS, not to mention all the reports of sexual assult and torture from the Americans holding them.

Old 01-30-2005, 09:20 AM

Just what the world needs. Another "well-informed" political **** star.

I heard a rumor that Michael Moore took a bath. Do you think that's true?

Old 01-30-2005, 09:26 AM

Yeah, flyingfool. Where ya been?

I guess we should just run around tagging our enemies and saying, "Gotcha! You're it!" and then let them go instead of detaining them?

How about if we just cut their damn heads off and quit torturing them by asking them questions?

Old 02-01-2005, 04:11 AM

Ah, so you acknowledge that America has been torturing people, detaining them without charge for years. Americans may think its fair, no one else does.

Old 02-01-2005, 09:53 AM

What have you been drinking? Roo pee?

Sure, no problem. If interrogation is torture, then yep, America tortures prisoners they capture on a battlefield during a war and will continue to do so... with prejudice. You shouldn't let it bother your little head, though. Let me remind you, we do not saw off body parts while doing it, like the IslamoIdiots do that you so adore. We let the enemy keep their head just in case they want to kiss their mama later on.

What "charge" are you talking about? They fought against the US and were captured while doing it. Please explain where the heck you're coming from on this one. Is it the practice of any country to release prisoners of war during the war in which they were captured, if they can't think of a "charge" beyond them being the enemy on a battlefield? Maybe Australia would do that, but America ain't that stupid. Would Australia stand by and allow an enemy to shoot them and blow them up while waiting for them to commit a civil crime so they can be "charged" for it instead?

Have you figured out why America hasn't attacked Saudi Arabia for those "Muslim Extremists" you squawk about? The answer is simple. I know you need more time than even below-average folks to figure things out so I'll give you some more.

I doubt the lefty media down under is covering the courts martial of the US soldiers responsible for the Abu Graib abuses. If they did, they'd have the burden of dreaming up something else for morons like you to whine about. Plus, consider how they have twisted your thoughts into thinking that "thousands" being held indefinitely as war prisoners by America is worse than millions of innocent citizens inside and outside of Iraq having been murdered by Saddam. America will eventually release our prisoners of war. Saddam's murder victims will remain murdered, however.

As I told you before, you get stuck on the dumbest details. This abnormal behavior is no doubt nourished by your news source(s). The big picture is just too much for you to comprehend.

Old 02-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

i see your 380SE flyingphil. was that you spinning it?

Old 02-04-2005, 07:34 AM

Its so easy to see why most of the middle east hates America.

Well the Australian citizens captured by America were in Pakistan at the time so I dont think they were in a war at the time. One has now been relesed without charge, so basically he's had three years of his life stolen by the Americans for nothing. How many actual charges have been laid against those prisioners against the amount let go without charge after a useless prison term?

Maybe you dont saw off body parts, instead you seem to sexually assult them instead.

And back on the documentary movie, Whats your opinion of Bush's election fraud, his business deals with Saddam and the Bin laden family etc?

Yes that pic is of me driving my car, powersliding around corners in the bush and no I didn't spin out and what does your reference to that pic have anything to do with this topic?

Old 02-04-2005, 12:00 PM

Its so easy to see why most of the middle east hates America.
Countries of the Middle East hate America because of our policy of wanting to treat everyone with equality and respect. It reams them that we treat the Jews accordingly. Like the *****, Muslims want to exterminate them and America wants them to prosper. America gets in their way in a big way. Get it?

Well the Australian citizens captured by America were in Pakistan at the time so I dont think they were in a war at the time. One has now been relesed without charge, so basically he's had three years of his life stolen by the Americans for nothing. How many actual charges have been laid against those prisioners against the amount let go without charge after a useless prison term?
America didn't invade Pakistan and the Pakistani government has never allowed America the right to enter Pakistan to capture anything, including Australian illegal combatants, even though we wanted to. If your countryman was detained it was not because he was doing nothing. That's something you Aussie guys dreamed up to fuel your hatred of America. This is a dumbass's argument, but you have to be smarter than a dumbass to realize it and that's why you don't.

Maybe you dont saw off body parts, instead you seem to sexually assult them instead.
This is another dumbass's argument. The sexual assualt issue is being dealt with and it is not the policy of the American military to assualt war prisoners. There are already American soldiers serving prison terms for participating in the abuses and others are in the process of ending up in prison. Would Australia or a Middle Eastern country do the same?

And back on the documentary movie, Whats your opinion of Bush's election fraud, his business deals with Saddam and the Bin laden family etc?
Just because some fat slob with personal hygiene issues makes a one-sided "documentary" about his personal political opinions, you take it all as fact and nothing but fact and you refuse to consider any other information? Is this the kind of crap that you base all your opinions on? Pick one from column A and screw the rest because I'm not smart enough to figure it all out on my own and no one did it for me. This only proves how simple and impressionable you are.

There was no election fraud. You've fallen victim to America's Democratic Party rhetoric. This is political sport in America. I don't expect you to understand it, but politicians in America will say anything in an attempt to bolster their own candidates and policies and discredit the opposition, whoever they are. That doesn't mean you should repeat it all as fact, because it isn't. Simple as that.

The bin Laden family are not Muslim terrorists. They're in the construction business. They've disowned their infamous son and don't support his causes. You think the same way Saddam does. He would punish an entire family for what a single member did. North Korea does this as well. Are you proud of yourself?

Give me more details about the Saddam dealings, or are you just parroting Michael Moore's empty accusations? I submit that they're not as dramatic as you suggest. It's good political fodder, though, for nuts like you in a time like this.

Quick Reply: Farenheit 9/11. USA's real target is?