Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Damn Income Taxes!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Damn Income Taxes!

Try getting a message from the Georgia state tax people saying that you owe them $3 in taxes. Don't they have bigger fish to fry?

Old 03-18-2006, 04:05 PM

The Libertarian Party experienced a rift after Bush's response to the 9/11 attacks. Officially, the party didn't support invasions, but many of its members supported such tough responses. Take one of their mouthpieces, Neal Boortz, for example. He voted for Bush in his 2nd term for this reason.

I'm not saying the Iraqi invasion was a direct response to the 9/11 attacks or that Iraq was directly responsible for them, BTW. I don't want to make up any history here.

Old 03-18-2006, 04:08 PM

Try getting a message from the Georgia state tax people saying that you owe them $3 in taxes. Don't they have bigger fish to fry?
I thought there were dollar tolerances that would prevent a notice like that from being mailed out? It will probably cost one or two hundred dollars to settle that $3 bill. Numbskulls.

Old 03-18-2006, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

For some reason it was simple. I just filled out a form authorizin them to get the $3 straight out of my account. Is Georgia economy doing that bad?

Old 03-18-2006, 04:24 PM

Well, if it's bad they're not going to fix it by spending more than $3 to collect $3, that's for sure.

Old 03-18-2006, 04:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

The Libertarian Party experienced a rift after Bush's response to the 9/11 attacks. Officially, the party didn't support invasions, but many of its members supported such tough responses. Take one of their mouthpieces, Neal Boortz, for example. He voted for Bush in his 2nd term for this reason.
Oh, I know -- that was why I specified "big L" (Libertarian rather than libertarian).

Old 03-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: GermanStar

ORIGINAL: AMGMercedes

Bush needs to quit his spending spree and use it wisely, same with the state levels. So what if people hate you
Kinda like asking mass a murderer to stop shooting after everyone is already dead...
But this is fixable, you can't revive dead people after several years

Old 03-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Jon

It's OK guys. When I appoint myself Emperor of the Universe I will straighten out this mess we are in. First I will make my S430 reliable.

Old 03-20-2006, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

You will have an easier time with the taxes.

Old 03-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator

Georgia economy.

People are building brand NEW shopping centers directly across from the recently failed/abandoned ones they built last year. Shouldn't that be an indicator to investors that it might not be the best location? And why go to all the trouble of clearing woods, paving, and building, when there is already an empty buidling available? (bonk)

Charles

Quick Reply: Damn Income Taxes!