Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Cure for AIDS from Iran

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Super Moderator
Default Cure for AIDS from Iran

Ahmadinejad ("president" of Iran) claims that his country has discovered the cure for AIDS. The herbal drug called 'IMOD' is completely effective and safe with no proven side effects," Iran's Minister of Health Kamran Bagheri Lankarani said. The report could not be verified.

If it's a lie, I hope Africa bombs them for all their political propaganda....

Old 02-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Cure for AIDS from Iran

The USA probably already have the cure but it's only available to people with lots of money. "How much are you willing to give up to live?"

Old 02-13-2007, 03:27 PM

ORIGINAL: AMGMercedes

Ahmadinejad ("president" of Iran) claims that his country has discovered the cure for AIDS. The herbal drug called 'IMOD' is completely effective and safe with no proven side effects," Iran's Minister of Health Kamran Bagheri Lankarani said. The report could not be verified.

If it's a lie, I hope Africa bombs them for all their political propaganda....
It may be a lie, but maybe the lie originated from your news source.... Fox?
Another news source... The Raw Truth writes:

"The herbal-based medication, called IMOD, serves to control the AIDS virus and increases the body's immunity," Baqeri Lankarani was quoted as saying by the official news agency IRNA.
"It is not a medication to kill the virus, it rather can be used besides other anti-retroviral drugs," Baqeri Lankarani said on state radio.
The drug, made after five years of research, has been tested on 200 patients, IRNA said, adding that it is considered the fifth generation of medications helping control the HIV/AIDS virus.
"This is a substance good for both AIDS patients and those who carry the virus without showing the symptoms," the director of the project, Mohammad Farhadi, told state television.
Farhadi said the medication will now be tested on some 3,000 to 5,000 Iranian patients in the next year to monitor its efficacy.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: BlackWolf

The USA probably already have the cure but it's only available to people with lots of money. "How much are you willing to give up to live?"
I'm sad to say you may be correct. In these increasingly fascist times both parties have colluded to such a huge degree they are now little more than factions of a one party system. It now seems apparent to all who bother to try to stay informed by reading foreign media and net searches, that most of our politicians are only in it for what they can get. That is, they are openlybeing bought and paid for by Big Money Lobby, while those in our White House are on a fast track to becoming billionaires on the money stolen by Haliburton, et al.

Of course this can only happen because We The People are asleep at the wheel, probably too busy trying to make the big bucks while trying to juggle too many maxed out credit cards... And even if the average US citizen wanted to be informed, s/he will never find anything of substance in our corporate media: From Newspapers to Zines, to Radio,or TV, where the News is just another friggin' sitcom.....

Old 02-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah when the news has started to start fighting for ratings thats when u knew it was all over. Thats y i get my news from the internet I read stuff on here days b4 it ever makes it to the TV.

Old 02-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

Speaking of the government getting rich. Heard that another Bush, the president's uncle, younger brother of the first Bush, is caught in a six million dollar scandal of profiting from the conflict in Iraq. If this becomes a viable thing that is really going on, then I wonder how many of the Bush family actually is making bg profits from this war? It's kind of scary to think that someone in that close in the president's family is actually making money off the war. I wonder if the president himself is making big dollars the longer he keeps this war and a steady supply of dead soldiers up.

I have a feeling that within time, all this stuff will come to light and I hope all of them are around to see when some news media get the ***** and expose it all to the public for better or worse for them. If they are truely innocent then so be it, but if not, I hope they are brought to justice as the war criminals that they are.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:12 PM

It's no secret that the Bush family has been in bed with the Saudi's for decades. http://www.bushwatch.com/attack.htm That includes Ossama bin Laden's family, who's siblings got special treatment right after 911. When no airplanes except that of the US government were allow to fly, the bin Laden's were rounded up in different states and flown home to Saudi Arabia. The FBI or any other US security section were not allowed to speak with them....

Regarding Iraq... It's the Iraqi Sunni's, and not the Iraqi Shiite's,who have been responsible for 90% of the G.I.'s killed in Iraq. Saudi Arabians, including the bin Laden's, are Sunni's and are now backing the Iragi Sunni insurgency in Iraq. Yet Bush turns a blind eye to the Saudi interferance and, using the same criminals who cooked the lies thattook us into Iraq, beats the drums of war against Iran ....

At the same time Cheney is amassing millions from Haliburton which will be paid to him when he's out of office...