Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Uh-oh. Iran.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Default Uh-oh. Iran.

Iran is about to become the next hot spot. I guess "hot spot" can be defined in a few different ways. This will get really ugly before it gets anything else. A lot of things are going to melt.

Old 01-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Uh-oh. Iran.

sounds like another fine place for a parking lot...a big ol' parking lot.

Old 01-18-2006, 07:23 PM

Man, I hope not. We have enough parking lots already.

Seriously, I wish the Iranian president would lighten up a little. It wouldn't take much on his part for the International community to back off. He's gonna get his people squashed if he doesn't, not to mention a bunch of other peoples. He's obviously trying to start a conflict.

If it goes nuclear, it won't be safe anywhere once Israel gets hit and retaliates. Then, everybody who has one will start lobbing nukes around. Duck and cover.

Old 01-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Super Moderator

iraq got whooped on doing half of what iran is doing now.

Old 01-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah no kidding and gas prices went up.

And makes me have a question what should the fuel mileage be for my 560sel cause I get about 15-16. 13 if i drive backroads which i like to do.

Old 01-25-2006, 12:17 PM

Iran is not Iraq. Why do you think the US hasnt attacked them yet? Iraq was a dictatorship and the people didnt really want him there, not the same story in Iran. So what if they have nuclear power, is it an exclusive right given to the most powerful to keep them in power? Before the Shah was overthrown Iran had one of the most powerful armies in the world. Lets not forget that the US backed Iraq fought a 10 year war with Iran and was not able to overthrow the government.

Old 01-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

If you think Iraq was bad, let us start a war with Iran. Mess will seriously hit the fan. What are they trying to do anyways? Conquer the whole middle east? If they are not bothering us, leave em be. Wh ydo we have to go around starting ruckus. Of course they will be annoyed and not happy with the US coming across the sea acting like they own and run the world. That's like ya neighbor coming in your house and telling you how things should be ran, raiding your refridgerator and that saying that you can't have a Mercedes because he/she believes that anything bigger than a Geo is a waste and bad for the environment. And if you don't meet his/her demands they will wreck ya house and car. Now that will highly tick me off. We'd be like two starving pitbulls fighting over a steak.

Old 01-25-2006, 02:57 PM

Apparently, neither of you two (blackbenz or BlackWolf) listen to the news. You two are so far removed from what's going on with Iran that it's embarassing to read your posts.

Old 01-25-2006, 03:04 PM

Actually I know the whole story, just educating you about the past!

Old 01-25-2006, 03:14 PM

You're going to educate me? Yeah, right. Let's hear your Muslim-thinking woe-is-me reason why the US wants to attack Iran. I can't wait. Let's hear it, [sm=icon_quiet.gif].

The US never fought a war with Iran. Is that what you were trying to teach me? The Iranian government wouldn't last a week against the US, with or without the Shah. You're knowledge is laughable, but typical. Are you Muslim, Arab, or both?

If Iran wants to start a nuclear confrontation with the world, everyone in Iran will die. You have no idea what's going on. You have none of the story.

Quick Reply: Uh-oh. Iran.