Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Chances of getting an auto loan?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 11:58 PM
Default RE: Chances of getting an auto loan?

I'm 21 and it's a 955cc. Oh how I wish I was 4 years older... (for insurance only, haha)

Old 11-17-2008, 06:21 PM

Daytona? Never had the opportunity to ride one but they appear user friendly. As for the car you only live once so get what you want if you can afford it just understand it's the driver that makes the mistakes not the car.

Old 11-28-2008, 11:38 PM

Do your self a favour and finish collage. Don't get an E55, sweet ****ing car no doubt and you'll love it more than anything and no you probably won't crash it despite popular believes. And to answer your question you do have a a pretty good chance of getting a loan. And if you do get the car you'll never forget it. But take it from me getting your dream car or close to at the age of 19 is a baaaaaaaaaaad idea. I bought myself a 02 Camaro SS brand new (I was 19 at the time good job not $2000 per month but more than double and in collage). I am still in love with it and I want it back. But I could not afford the insurance anymore. your insurance WILL be more than your car payments. And by the time you pay your car, insurance, insane maintanace, and a speeding ticket. You will barely hav money for gas. Not to mention god forbid you actually hae a lfe and want to do something other than drive, you wont have enough to go out an party like the rest of the 19 year olds. But you will have a sweet car, which you wil get props for. Long story short you get the carand one day you'll be writting these very same speech to another 19 yr old, who most likely will not listen ( I didn't why should you). All in all for now get a beater and finish your school, then when you have a higher and steady income (after one year of employment) go out there and let nothing stop you from getting your dream car! Oh and just incase I sound like a geezer who can't possibly realate, I'm 25 yrs old. And I should have taken my own advise. Sorry for lecturing and borin the crap out of everyone but I hope this helps.

And if you do get it don't sell it!

Old 09-13-2021, 01:01 AM

Though it may seem impossible to get a loan with bad credit, the good news is—it's not. While having a good score may help you get approved for an auto loan with favorable terms, there are still options available for people with poor credit.

Fasten your seatbelts and get the keys to your dream car. This team of highly professional, discrete & brilliant designers help me with my income statements & helped me with my score. You can add any number of transactions with desired amount in your bank statements or pay stubs.

And the best part is, their services are CHEAP.

Their contact details are;

LiveChat: https://bit.ly/2Wr3XVo
Call / Message on WhatsApp : +1 914 274 8666
Email: quickpapersfix@gmail.com
Website: Fake Pay Stubs | Fake Pay Stub Walmart | Create Fake Pay Stubs

Old 12-10-2023, 02:14 PM

Hi friends, heard a lot about Big Motoring World and their impressive range of prestige cars. Can you please tell me if anyone has already dealt with this company? I want to purchase my next car from them, but would like to hear feedback and experiences from other owners. What models do they offer and what is the service like? I will be grateful for any information!

Old 12-17-2023, 09:57 AM

Hi, Big Motoring World does offer an impressive selection of premium cars. I was interested in this company myself and found many positive reviews about the quality of service and the range. Big Motoring World reviews have convinced me of the reliability of my choice. Their lineup includes a variety of prestigious brands, providing a wide range of choice. Service is also rated highly, noting the professionalism of the staff and transparent transactions. Before buying, I recommend reading reviews carefully to clarify details from experienced owners. Good luck with choosing a new car!