Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Bush or Kerry?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2004, 01:15 PM
Default RE: Bush or Kerry?

Then why are you voting for Frankenkerry? You act like child trying to lash out at the world because you can't get what you want. Your thought process is too simple and immature to vote. You should go play, little boy.

Old 10-24-2004, 02:20 PM

Every time you descend to name-calling rather than actually addressing issues (it's the one thing that seems to define your posts), I just hear "Waa! I want my mommy!"...

Old 10-24-2004, 03:27 PM

It doesn't offend me that GW Bush and Kerry get a "Buzz On" every once and awhile.

One quality I like about Bush is that he does what he says he is going to do. Cut inheritence taxes, Cut income taxes, Take the Teliban out of power. Take Hussein out of power, etc.

All Kerry does is make accusations. He looks like a lawyer. He acts like a lawyer. It is common knowledge that the problem with this country is that it is being run by lawyers. Well, guess what? Both Kerry and Edwards are lawyers!!!

http://usinfo.state.gov/dhr/democrac...d_parties.html
After receiving a law degree from Boston College in 1976 he (Kerry) worked as an assistant district attorney and opened his own law practice.

In 1977 he (Edwards) received a law degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

Old 10-24-2004, 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: indy85_starion

One quality I like about Bush is that he does what he says he is going to do. Cut inheritence taxes, Cut income taxes, Take the Teliban out of power. Take Hussein out of power, etc.
Yes he essentially does what he says he'll do. It's when he tries to explain his actions that all the lies and deceptions start pouring out...

All Kerry does is make accusations. He looks like a lawyer. He acts like a lawyer. It is common knowledge that the problem with this country is that it is being run by lawyers. Well, guess what? Both Kerry and Edwards are lawyers!!!

http://usinfo.state.gov/dhr/democrac...d_parties.html
After receiving a law degree from Boston College in 1976 he (Kerry) worked as an assistant district attorney and opened his own law practice.

In 1977 he (Edwards) received a law degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
So you think that experts in U.S. and International law shouldn't play a role in the governance of this country? Perhaps maintenance engineers and basketball players are better qualified...

Old 10-24-2004, 05:45 PM

When you grow up, come back and we'll continue.

Old 10-24-2004, 05:53 PM

You can't take the lawyers out of government. Infact, lawyers are the government. If you removed all the lawyers from Washington, only the hotdog street vendors would be left.

You should direct your disdain for lawyers to those who file frivilous lawsuits. I would agree they are a huge problem in America today, but they aren't in the government. The government doesn't file frivilous lawsuits.

Old 10-24-2004, 09:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

When you grow up, come back and we'll continue.
Try Dreams of Empire if you want to attempt a beginning at leaving the ranks of the uninformed.

Old 10-25-2004, 05:25 AM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

You can't take the lawyers out of government. Infact, lawyers are the government. If you removed all the lawyers from Washington, only the hotdog street vendors would be left.

You should direct your disdain for lawyers to those who file frivilous lawsuits. I would agree they are a huge problem in America today, but they aren't in the government. The government doesn't file frivilous lawsuits.
Good points. I retract my statement about Lawyers being the problem with this country. I would love to see someone in Congress instigate some sort of "Tort Reform" bill, though.

Old 10-25-2004, 08:24 AM

Your intellectual midgetry underwhelms me.

Old 10-25-2004, 08:46 AM

The time has come for Tort reform. No doubt about it. But you need lawyers to do it and citizens to support it. Therein lies the paradox. You need lawyer and citizen support to stop a source of immense instant personal wealth for both... or greed, for short. It's a tough sell.

Quick Reply: Bush or Kerry?