Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

BBQ @ Valley Forge Park, PA, June 18th

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 01:41 AM
Default RE: BBQ @ Valley Forge Park, PA, June 18th

ORIGINAL: SLK320Chic

For those of you that bring nothing, and eat anyway...you're basically stealing from the other people that brought food/drinks. We also need condiments, silverware, plates, and napkins. There will be no physical or verbal abuse permitted. If you do start an arguement, you will promptly be asked to leave...otherwise, authorities will be contacted.
Sounds like this event has gone poorly at some time in the past.....[sm=outcold.gif]

Old 04-30-2006, 01:42 AM
Super Moderator

Well as far as the S-type goes it rides on the same platform as the LS and the Ford Thunderbird.

Old 04-30-2006, 03:45 AM
Super Moderator

I figured that. No wonder it feels like an LS. Don't even feel like Jaguar. Feels like a Ford in a suit off the rack with a little bit of silk in the tie.

Old 04-30-2006, 03:54 AM
Super Moderator

Well I don't think guilt will work too much against them people that bring nothing but eat anyways. Half of them know that. The other half may feel a little sorry later, but after they quench the hunger, then they move on to the next food event. Then again, some people don't bring nothing and don't intend to eat nothing until the the host basically begs them to stop being an outsider and grab a plate. And then you have them people that don't bring nothing but always leave with the platters of food. I'm sure someone will bring ice and or the water.
Physical abuse, isn't that like assault? And verbal abuse? Better not bring ouut the dominoes or start a Spades game, especially with the drunk young thundercat that thinks he can hustle everyone in any card game but don't know a club from a diamond. That's just asking for it.

I think everyone beeen to a cook out that have gone wrong. Even family ones. Sad when someone gets shot over a pork rib. Or family fighting like a pack of rabid pitbulls because someone played the wrong suit and refuse to give up three books. And there is nothing like husband and wife bringing home drama to the cook out. Solves nothing but make both of them look like idiots.

Old 05-03-2006, 05:40 PM

They haven't gone poorly. But there were a few people that didn't bring enough food for everyone, so it sucked in a way. People that said they were going, and said what they were bringing, and didn't show. The first one I held was spectacular. The 2nd...tons of people, but wasn't as smooth!

Old 05-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Super Moderator

It happens.

Old 05-03-2006, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator

MazdaCaddi's junior should have brought that deer he hit while it's still in trance.

all that it needs will be a skinning knife, lots of charcoal and grill.

yum yummy venison.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

venison is very good when cooked right. keywords, when cooked right.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

my grandfather makes good "tapas" out of it.

with more than 20 storms every year, we can survive eating rice and tapa when fish, poultry and vegetables are not available.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Don't think I ever had tapas before, not even while I was in Korea. Would like to try it.

Quick Reply: BBQ @ Valley Forge Park, PA, June 18th