Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Windshield Washer Nozzle Replacement

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Default Windshield Washer Nozzle Replacement

Could anyone by chance tell me the part number for the Windshield Washer Nozzle - driver/passenger side for a 2006 E350 (211). One side is fine - the other just dribbles out - the washer pump is good, I switched the assemblies to try and rule out the "plumbing" - the good module worked in both sides so I can assume it's not in the line. I tried using the needle/nail to "adjust" the nozzle, but it did not have any effect. My last "service" attempt will be to soak the module in a light vinegar/water solution to see if it's crystallized washer fluid.
I have the STAR service CD, but even thought the part is referred to as "windshield washer nozzle" throughout, the parts section/search will only return information about the pump?? I checked a couple of sites on-line, including Autohaus.AZ, and cannot find ANY parts in any category referred to as windshield washer nozzle?! I swung by a local dealer this afternoon and he immediately used my VIN and "windshield washer nozzle" to find the part?! Here's the best part - he didn't have it in stock and said that it would be 2-3 weeks - when I asked for the part number he wouldn't give it to me "because he knew I would just go on-line and buy it!?!